Reviews for Puppetmaster
ppg713 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Ah! Love it! The tensions killing me! ;)

Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!

Update asa x
Maz101 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
LOVED the whumpage - thank you! You did a great job with Shoes too, and the build-up of tension? Just great.
TheseAreMyShoes chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Well, now I can't wait for Monday! Loved the update (sitting here at 2 in the morning reading it) and it is totally worth it!
annie200 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
This is like watching an episode on TV, and whilst I hate to see Dean in trouble, I love the fact that he isn't just able to fight his way out by himself, as that would be totally "unrealistic" (well untrue to our show in any case).

This plot just reels you in: your writing is pacy and as ever your characterisation is perfect. something to look forward to that will keep me going until Thursday!
masondixon chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Very grateful for the new chapter. And I LOVED the Dean whumping! I know I am sick,but I loved it. And Sam knows who the other voice is that he keeps hearing...I can't wait to find out who it is and how he figured it out. I am really ejoying the mystery in this story and the Dean whumping just makes it even better. I look forward to chapter 8. Thank You.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
*sighs happily* Lovely whumpage, my dear. and there's some for Sam, too? Awesome! :)

Great chapter! Sorry you had such a time posting. Glad it finally worked.

I did have a wonderful week. Thanks.

Really looking forward to that next chapter. :)
Buckeye mom chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
shelby02 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I am so far behind in reviews but wanted to make sure you knew how much I am loving this story. It really has me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter!
My heart beats only for you chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Man I love this story! more more!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Wow, Sam almost lost his head and did something stupid worrying over Dean, good he listened to Bobby, at least somewhat. Poor Dean, I felt bad for what they put him through. So Sam is going to let Gaston call on him and Bobby found a spell that let's that happen without Gaston being able to take over. Hope this will work. So now I'm wondering, Sam said Shoe's voice sounded familiar and then he said he recognized the second voice, so I wonder, are they the same? Well, again, I have to wait. I guess I was wrong the last time, Gaston wasn't behind the kidnapping, but I don't feel bad, because I wasn't totally off track either, because it was his partner. Hugs, Vonnie
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Thanks you for the Dean whumpage and looks forward to Monday :-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Another awesome update. You could feel the evil ooze off of Shoes as Dean calls him.

Yes, indeed, I loved the Dean whumpage. Could practically feel the nausea and the tremors wracking through him from the drug.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Huh. Gaston must have found out when digging through Sam's mind about the FBI thing. He must have someone on the inside. Darn.

The sound of Dean's voice, even though it was faint and unintelligible, keeping Sam grounded while Gaston was trying to get to him was a great touch. Loved that.

Great chapter!
Linz1224 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
I love this story! Your characterization is so perfect, as it is in all of your stories. I tried to review the rest of them earlier, but it wouldn't work. I'm in love with all of them. Can't wait for more!
Menthol Pixie chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Wow, where to start? I've just read all six chapters of this and I am completely blown away. Perfectly in character, perfect storyline. I LOVED the idea of the people being connected through organ donation - that's so clever. Everything was so well written!

I'd like to continue raving about how much I love this fic, but my one year old's ordering me to play with him :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »