Reviews for Puppetmaster
Buckeye mom chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
shelby02 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I am so far behind in reviews but wanted to make sure you knew how much I am loving this story. It really has me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter!
My heart beats only for you chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Man I love this story! more more!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Wow, Sam almost lost his head and did something stupid worrying over Dean, good he listened to Bobby, at least somewhat. Poor Dean, I felt bad for what they put him through. So Sam is going to let Gaston call on him and Bobby found a spell that let's that happen without Gaston being able to take over. Hope this will work. So now I'm wondering, Sam said Shoe's voice sounded familiar and then he said he recognized the second voice, so I wonder, are they the same? Well, again, I have to wait. I guess I was wrong the last time, Gaston wasn't behind the kidnapping, but I don't feel bad, because I wasn't totally off track either, because it was his partner. Hugs, Vonnie
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Thanks you for the Dean whumpage and looks forward to Monday :-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Another awesome update. You could feel the evil ooze off of Shoes as Dean calls him.

Yes, indeed, I loved the Dean whumpage. Could practically feel the nausea and the tremors wracking through him from the drug.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Huh. Gaston must have found out when digging through Sam's mind about the FBI thing. He must have someone on the inside. Darn.

The sound of Dean's voice, even though it was faint and unintelligible, keeping Sam grounded while Gaston was trying to get to him was a great touch. Loved that.

Great chapter!
Linz1224 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
I love this story! Your characterization is so perfect, as it is in all of your stories. I tried to review the rest of them earlier, but it wouldn't work. I'm in love with all of them. Can't wait for more!
Menthol Pixie chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Wow, where to start? I've just read all six chapters of this and I am completely blown away. Perfectly in character, perfect storyline. I LOVED the idea of the people being connected through organ donation - that's so clever. Everything was so well written!

I'd like to continue raving about how much I love this fic, but my one year old's ordering me to play with him :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Madebyme chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Oh and yet more of the mystery is unwoven, questions are answered and more of the back story is revealed and now things are becoming clearer!

I like how there are a lot of complex layers here, not just because of the supernatural elements but also the back-story of Gaston and his motivations which are proving to be the vital backbone of this fic.

I like how the boys fire ideas of each other, as well Bobby and Doc it really creates a solid idea of teamwork and also a sense of an extended family unit that offers support and help when really needed. Bobby's pep talk to Dean about not falling apart was sweet and something which is true to character - a very ‘father’ like moment.

Have I mentioned what a huge fan of Doc I am? Well if I hadn't I really should have because she's a perfect addition to the 'family', strong willed and yet kind in nature and I like how she can join in with the banter and sarcasm. Also she’s proving to be a useful asset as she offers different perspectives into the mix, whether it’s medical or simply female!

And now we have a new element into the story with the Dean’s kidnapping by the ‘FBI’! Your fight sequence was exciting and full of action and I’m guessing that the mysterious Connor and the spooky old man are involved one way or another. Well, now I’m all caught up and eager for more of this wonderful story. Take care and I’ll catch you next time, Abbi
skag trendy chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
'Sam nodded. “Thanks.” He hauled himself out of bed and stumbled over to his duffel, pulling out a clean shirt and jeans. He stared down at the torn t-shirt he wore. “Between you and the hospital, I’m running seriously low on clothes.”

Dean smiled as he passed his the brother the drink. “I’d be a lot happier if it was chicks ripping them off you.”'

(raises hand, and jumps up and down) Can I be the one to do that? Pretty please?

So the boys, Doc and Bobby have made progress and found a way to keep Gaston at bay. But now 'FBI' have taken Dean... hm. How long before they come after Sam? Or is Dean going to be used as a bargaining tool? 'let Gaston take over or your brother gets it' kind of bargain.

Can't wait for the next chapter, mate. Really very intriguing.

Kind regards,

ST x
skag trendy chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading. I'm visiting relatives in Australia at the moment so I try to leave it until either late at night when everyone's gone to bed, or early morning when I R&R. Yeah, I know. My first holiday in nearly a year and I still can't tear myself away from fan fiction!

Anyway, this chapter was fantastic. This really is a very cleverly laid out fic; you always impress me with your stories but this one has blown me out of the water.

A real pleasure to read, my darling. And even better, I don't have to wait for the next chapter...

Kind regards,

ST x
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
WooHoo! *happy dance* I was right! Sorry to take so long getting to this and leaving you some very much deserved love for this chapter! (but I was at Van Con... I know - no sympathy -he)... Evil cliffie - and of course it means either I was only partly right or I really wasn't right. The apparition is still alive? And I can go directly to the next chap - yeah me!
Madebyme chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
That was one hell of a chapter! You mentioned that you were a bit nervous about the slow reveal of the mystery but you have absolutely nothing to worry about, it's been teased out appropriately, little bits here and there and now the dots are beginning to join. I'm loving it and I adore a good mystery case fic - well done to you!

I was on the right track with Sam's surgery and I like that you've tied bits and pieces form other episodes and woven them into your fic! The black magic element works well and having the spirit control the recipients of his donated organs is a great idea for a fic and something that I can see the show doing. And then you reveal that he isn't dead - what can I say except awesome! Maybe he didn't do the black magic, maybe he's the 'Help me' guy - oh the possibilities are endless and mind blowingly intriguing!

You're doing a fabulous job at balancing what to reveal and then introducing a new element of mystery in the form of Connor, Danny and the old man and their photos of the boys - very spooky. I'm intrigued as to how they’re tied into this complex web. Also having Sam have some form of control adds a nice twist to the tale!

This is the best fic I've read in a long while, it's right up my alley and I can't thank you enough for your hard work and for sharing. It always brightens my day knowing I have a chapter of this to read. Until next time, take care, Abbi
CDNGIRL chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Sculls! Oh my! Another brilliant chappy, and another evil cliffie! ARG! Vacation is over and I am on my way to catch a flight back to the bustling ON. Hopefully there will be another chappy coming up soon! And what is this I sense, some Dean whumpage coming up, with maybe possibly a Sammy to the rescue? Oh, yes, please say it is so! Can't wait!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »