Reviews for Puppetmaster
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
That was freaking awesome. Loved it and I can't wait for the next part. Cheers!
deangirl1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
OMG! YES! I did enjoy that just the teensiest bit... I'm laying odds that the "person" waiting in the wings to help is the person connecting everyone... Have I mentioned recently how wonderful this story is? Your attention to detail is awesome. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I just can't help it... Loving Bobby being the voice of help, reason, and encouragement in the background. I can totally see him quietly chaffing at not being there to help his boys. And could I once again put in my bid for you to retire from RL completely and simply sit at your computer churning these out? I am dying for Monday already - and I can't be near my computer all day... gah! Oh! But I got a new phone... perchance I can find you there... he! Stop reading this! Write!
deangirl1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
OMG! Just freakin' awesome! Please quit your day job and keep these coming! I have to admit that I cheated and read ahead, so I knew there was a cliffie here and I wanted to be able to go directly to the next chapter... PLEASE tell me it doesn't have a cliffie too! I love the detail in this story - just wonderful plotting and pacing. I don't have time to read a lot of long case fics, but I will always make an exception for yours - they are just too well done to resist! ok... I've finished squeing at you for the moment - I'm off to fangirl the next chapter...
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
tense exciting chapter...that was some drug that they gave Dean...I love the protective Sam/hurt Dean angle, always have. I loved Dean "trash talking" the Tall, geeky kid…long dark hair – sound familiar?”

Dean cleared his throat and shook his head. “Nah, not my type. Me? I’m into blue-eyed blondes, about chin height, nice rack. Redheads are awesome, too. So are – gah." you do Dean very well...good update
JamieMc chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
omg, awesome :)

i'm always keen on reading your stories :)

so this follow up is great :D

cant wait for more but .. will have to :)

take care
ppg713 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Ah! Love it! The tensions killing me! ;)

Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!

Update asa x
Maz101 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
LOVED the whumpage - thank you! You did a great job with Shoes too, and the build-up of tension? Just great.
TheseAreMyShoes chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Well, now I can't wait for Monday! Loved the update (sitting here at 2 in the morning reading it) and it is totally worth it!
annie200 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
This is like watching an episode on TV, and whilst I hate to see Dean in trouble, I love the fact that he isn't just able to fight his way out by himself, as that would be totally "unrealistic" (well untrue to our show in any case).

This plot just reels you in: your writing is pacy and as ever your characterisation is perfect. something to look forward to that will keep me going until Thursday!
masondixon chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Very grateful for the new chapter. And I LOVED the Dean whumping! I know I am sick,but I loved it. And Sam knows who the other voice is that he keeps hearing...I can't wait to find out who it is and how he figured it out. I am really ejoying the mystery in this story and the Dean whumping just makes it even better. I look forward to chapter 8. Thank You.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
*sighs happily* Lovely whumpage, my dear. and there's some for Sam, too? Awesome! :)

Great chapter! Sorry you had such a time posting. Glad it finally worked.

I did have a wonderful week. Thanks.

Really looking forward to that next chapter. :)
Buckeye mom chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
shelby02 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I am so far behind in reviews but wanted to make sure you knew how much I am loving this story. It really has me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter!
My heart beats only for you chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Man I love this story! more more!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Wow, Sam almost lost his head and did something stupid worrying over Dean, good he listened to Bobby, at least somewhat. Poor Dean, I felt bad for what they put him through. So Sam is going to let Gaston call on him and Bobby found a spell that let's that happen without Gaston being able to take over. Hope this will work. So now I'm wondering, Sam said Shoe's voice sounded familiar and then he said he recognized the second voice, so I wonder, are they the same? Well, again, I have to wait. I guess I was wrong the last time, Gaston wasn't behind the kidnapping, but I don't feel bad, because I wasn't totally off track either, because it was his partner. Hugs, Vonnie
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »