Reviews for Puppetmaster
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Wow, I'm just about speechless with this chapter, it was amazing! Sorry for short review but just have to get onto chapter 8!
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Oh cr*p Dean has been kidnapped and it's definitely not the FBI, my guess it could be the old man's men whoever they are. And could the old man be Michael Durrell, though that is a wild guess? And OMG 20 recipients who Gaston can tap into, the boys really have their work cut out. At least Bobby figured out the protection symbol for Sam to stop Gaston getting to him and he's sure going to need it as now he doesn't have Dean to watch his back. Hope Sam makes a phone call to Bobby!
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Wow, amazing chapter! I'm guessing Danny who delivered the photos of Sam and Dean to the old man (and just why are photos being taken of them) isn't the Dan who is a cop, or maybe he is, have no idea as you are weaving such a complex and riveting tale! At least know they have a link, the transplanted organs, or in Sam's case graft, are from whoever is doing this, but if the apparition Sam keeps seeing is not dead how can he be the guy whose organs have been transplanted? Totally gripped by this story so heading off to the next chapter now!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
OMG what a dramatic ending to this chapter, just hope that Sam is having a vision of killing Dean and not actually doing it! And just how is this spirit or demon or whatever getting into Sam's head and other people's too, and why is he doing it! On a lighter note at least the Impala is getting fixed!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
OMG what a dramatic chapter, you are not only putting Sam through it but Dean too and culminating with injuring the Impala as well! Loving this plot and am intrigued as to who is trying to control Sam, did he control Chapman and make him kill the judge? And who is the voice saying 'help me'? You have me on the edge of my seat here, thank goodness the fic is finished and I don't have to wait for updates!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
OMG Sam having two seizures in a small space of time, can imagine how freaked out Dean is by that as the first one freaked him out enough so not at all surprised he rang 911! Whatever it is getting to the younger Winchester is certainly getting stronger. Great contrast and balance too with the more lighthearted banter in the hospital to the drama at the end of this chapter.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Great first chapter setting the scene for the rest of the story. Just when they thought they were having a relaxing time at the cabin and Sam recovering well, his visions start up again ... and what a cliffy to finish this chapter with Dean diving in to save his convulsing and unconscious brother from the bottom of the pool!
Alicia Greses chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Another awesome story. Man you're good at this. Keep up the great work and never stop writing.
JaniceC678 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Was up until 3 a.m. finishing this one last night. I can only stop mid-story up to a certain point and then I MUST finish it in one shot once the final action sequence gets going. And a great final confrontation it was! Tons of action and pain for the guys and getting to see badass Sam coming to the rescue was all awesome. Loved that it was the original donor's spirit who finished off Gaston. Having Dean drugged up by the bad guys was different, too. we don't see that too often. (And, of course, loopy Dean at the hospital is always fun!) Great job as usual!

Will be awaiting your next story with great anticipation! ;)
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Hi...me again! It's blood, isn't it? Not the organs? The people who all had the implants had blood transfusions too, right? That would explain how the guys could still be alive, AND they could probably do some kind of blood cleansing thing on Sam down the road. Did I finally figure something out before reading it? Probably not, but keeping my fingers crossed!

Great story so far! LOVED the first chapter, actually, with the guys just getting to hang out and enjoy spending time together without having their lives in jeopardy every other day! Usually when the DO have down down time, it's glossed over in a paragraph or two. It was nice getting a slightly extended version of that.
JazzyIrish chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Sculls, thanks so much for this wonderful story. It is so tightly-written and well planned out that not a single thread of plot is left unresolved. Kudos for that!

Loved all the Dean whumpage in this one, but tsk, tsk, you mustn't mar that gorgeous face! Every scene was so realistic; every cliffie a delightful evil for those who read as you wrote this one. ;) I simply was able to devour it in all its wonderfulness in a couple of sittings. Your stories draw me in with their rich storytelling and spot-on characterizations of our beloved boys. I must also mention how much I loved Doc and her interactions with the brothers and how she literally saved Dean's life since the FBI could have otherwise easily found him while hospitalized after that brutal attack. You have done her character justice in every way.

It is always such a pleasure to read your stories. You have an amazing talent and creativity. This story had it all. Thank you so much for sharing all of your talents with us. It is appreciated more than you will ever know. :) Until next time...
Kris chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Wow. Honestly, I'm normally pretty- okay, terribly- bad at reviewing completed stories, but this one deserves the recognition. This was such a compelling tale, from start to finish. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write it!
nancylou chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
OMG, what did Dean ever do to you? Poor Baby.

John taught his boys alot of good lessons, good for him. Plus all the 'code' words, a la 'Hunted'.

The Impala? Sculls, my dear, that is a whole new level of evil. :)

I don't know which line I like better:'the mind of a geek is a scary place', or the happy drug induced 'Deans don't giggle'. LOL

Once again, Dean is going to need eye surgery, but all he wants to know is about Sam's knee.

Good job, Sculls.
emebalia chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
You are killing me here. Read this in one session till four in the morning. I just couldn't stop. This stuff is addictive.

The boys are totally in character, lots of angst and h/c and a twisted, evil plot. And as a bonus there is Doc again. Would love to see more of her.
mysteryc chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to make a short stop here and say again THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've read your stories Bridging Two Solitudes and Puppetmaster in the last 3 days - and I can't tell you how amazing they are. I've feared for the boys, laughed with them and was worried as hell - it just fantastic!

You really made my days - thank you again!

Greetings from Germany

*can't wait for new stories from you*
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »