Reviews for Puppetmaster
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Fantastic start! Really loving it so far...and I totally LUST after that cabin. lol

So I'm guessing the spirits don't really have anything to do with the cabin, since Sam was having the headache immediately after surgery. Hm?

Very very interesting. Nicely done. :)
CDNGIRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh Sculls, I had forgotten how eil you are with the cliffies! ARG! Fantastic start, I can't wait to see what trouble the boys managed to land themselves in this time. Sounds like there will be equal opportunity whumage in this one as well! Yay!
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMG, it just gives me goosebumps bud :D - I LOVE IT! I'm dying to see what happens next, so my nose will be glued to my inbox! Someone or something is messing with our boys and Sammy is hurt :( - I love the banter between the boys and how Dean is looking after his brother through his recovery! Awesome stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D x
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow, great start and I really appreciate the long chapter. Thanks for posting!
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh man, oh man. I just went and read the other two stories so I could really get this one, and let me say...this is an amazingly amazing start to the story. I am so excited for how it will go...YAYAY!
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yay! Another story from you is so great. You've certainly started this one off with a bang. I love how Dean pays so much attention to what Sam likes, even the Canadian beer. It was nice to read about the characters in a setting where, for a time, they could just be brothers and have a little fun with each other until Sam recuperates. Of course, being the Winchesters means that things can't stay that way and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. I'm so glad I have you on author alert. Thanks for sharing your new story.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great to see you continuing this story. Wonderful chapter! I really liked their time at the 'cabin'. Can't wait to see what happens next.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You...you are so wicked bad...bad, bad, bad! And I loved loved loved it. Can't wait t read the next chapter. Denise
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Okay, first - I think you should coordinate your posting schedule to a time when I'm NOT AT WORK. LOL

I peeked at my inbox at work today and then, as payment for my sins, had to wait six hours to read your fic! :)

Awesome, wonderful, just simply perfect. I'm an h/c junkie especially with the emphasis on "c." The equal opportunity whumpage and the fact you just write the boys and their relationship extremely well makes for a big sigh-inducing bro-mo.

And yay...a real, honest to God story. Mystery, casework involves, the whole shebang. That's not easy to find these days.

Loving this and looking forward to the next chapter!
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was a good start :-) No quick fix to an injury and relaxing boys!
CB Walters chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Urgh! I can't believe you ended the chapter with underwater convulsions. That's harsh. :) Seriously, though, I'm very much looking forward to this story. I loved the other two, and I think you've got a really good feel for how the brothers interact with each other, each of them trying to pick up the slack for the other. Nice job, can't wait for more. :)

-CB
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great start! I loved the other two stories and am looking forward to reading the rest of this one which I am sure will be just as wonderful as the other two. Can't wait to read more!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was terrific!

Well, I am not in love with the cliffhanger :- But I forgive you since you say there will be more in a few days :-)

Thanks so much!

kat
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh. Now what a cliffy you've left things at! :p You bad bad girl :p

The build up was nice, and the rising action was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Jess.
ames 449 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well, you know I loved this when I first read it way back in the beginning part of the year, but the changes you made in your second draft made an already awesome story even more awesome. The depth you give your characters when you write suck you in with every word, and this story is no different. I love the transition of teasing Dean to worried Dean, and of course a generous topping of hurt little brother always adds the final cherry to the cake.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »