Reviews for Puppetmaster
skag trendy chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
They better find a way of dealing with these visions very soon. The seizures are already starting to take their toll on Sam's gorgeous body, and he's going to get very sick if it carries on (rubs hands in glee).

Gripping stuff so far, hon. I'm thoroughly hooked, as always.

Kind regards,

ST x
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Yep, second chapter is just as awesome as the first. I'm really, really worried about poor Sammy. Things aren't looking too bright and sunny for our boys at the moment. Can't wait for Monday. :-)
friendly chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
awesome chapter.. can't wait for more...
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Terribly exciting! Can't wait for more.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
'Sam tucked his feet under him and stood up, scrubbing a hand across his face to clear the water from his eyes before raking both hands through his wet hair. His bare chest still heaving from the exertion of his sprint down the pool'

Nice imagery! Phoaarrw!

Creepy stuff getting under way here and I can't wait for the next chapter. And convulsing, headaching Sammy, drowning in a pool? Fantastic!

Cheers hon. Loving it so far.

Kind regards,

ST x
annie200 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was a great start. Nice to see a bit of brotherly bonding and kicking back before it all goes pear shaped, as it's clearly starting to!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very interesting so far! Realistic too. I only wish I had been as vigilant as Sam with my physical therapy. Sadly, my broken ankle will never quite be the same. I admire how hard he is working in your story.

Request - Couldya throw in a little drunk Sammy for fun? (I'm such a dork!)
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
LOL.. poor Dean "Well, she looked like a Mindy." Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn.

I gotta say, you write very visual stories and I so appreciate that, coz that's when I know I've hit on an author that I can identify with. If I can't hear and see it in my head, I can't get there. Just as always, this one got there in spades.

The worry Sam has for Dean is so ... *sigh* ... it's my kink, along with hurt!Dean. The dialogue is PERFECTION, absolutely perfection. Dean's snark always comes thru and I'm always grinning at his antics when you write them.

Can't wait for the next bit!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Fantastic start! Really loving it so far...and I totally LUST after that cabin. lol

So I'm guessing the spirits don't really have anything to do with the cabin, since Sam was having the headache immediately after surgery. Hm?

Very very interesting. Nicely done. :)
CDNGIRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh Sculls, I had forgotten how eil you are with the cliffies! ARG! Fantastic start, I can't wait to see what trouble the boys managed to land themselves in this time. Sounds like there will be equal opportunity whumage in this one as well! Yay!
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMG, it just gives me goosebumps bud :D - I LOVE IT! I'm dying to see what happens next, so my nose will be glued to my inbox! Someone or something is messing with our boys and Sammy is hurt :( - I love the banter between the boys and how Dean is looking after his brother through his recovery! Awesome stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D x
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow, great start and I really appreciate the long chapter. Thanks for posting!
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh man, oh man. I just went and read the other two stories so I could really get this one, and let me say...this is an amazingly amazing start to the story. I am so excited for how it will go...YAYAY!
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yay! Another story from you is so great. You've certainly started this one off with a bang. I love how Dean pays so much attention to what Sam likes, even the Canadian beer. It was nice to read about the characters in a setting where, for a time, they could just be brothers and have a little fun with each other until Sam recuperates. Of course, being the Winchesters means that things can't stay that way and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. I'm so glad I have you on author alert. Thanks for sharing your new story.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great to see you continuing this story. Wonderful chapter! I really liked their time at the 'cabin'. Can't wait to see what happens next.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »