Reviews for Puppetmaster
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You...you are so wicked bad...bad, bad, bad! And I loved loved loved it. Can't wait t read the next chapter. Denise
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Okay, first - I think you should coordinate your posting schedule to a time when I'm NOT AT WORK. LOL

I peeked at my inbox at work today and then, as payment for my sins, had to wait six hours to read your fic! :)

Awesome, wonderful, just simply perfect. I'm an h/c junkie especially with the emphasis on "c." The equal opportunity whumpage and the fact you just write the boys and their relationship extremely well makes for a big sigh-inducing bro-mo.

And yay...a real, honest to God story. Mystery, casework involves, the whole shebang. That's not easy to find these days.

Loving this and looking forward to the next chapter!
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was a good start :-) No quick fix to an injury and relaxing boys!
CB Walters chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Urgh! I can't believe you ended the chapter with underwater convulsions. That's harsh. :) Seriously, though, I'm very much looking forward to this story. I loved the other two, and I think you've got a really good feel for how the brothers interact with each other, each of them trying to pick up the slack for the other. Nice job, can't wait for more. :)

-CB
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great start! I loved the other two stories and am looking forward to reading the rest of this one which I am sure will be just as wonderful as the other two. Can't wait to read more!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was terrific!

Well, I am not in love with the cliffhanger :- But I forgive you since you say there will be more in a few days :-)

Thanks so much!

kat
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh. Now what a cliffy you've left things at! :p You bad bad girl :p

The build up was nice, and the rising action was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

~ Jess.
ames 449 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well, you know I loved this when I first read it way back in the beginning part of the year, but the changes you made in your second draft made an already awesome story even more awesome. The depth you give your characters when you write suck you in with every word, and this story is no different. I love the transition of teasing Dean to worried Dean, and of course a generous topping of hurt little brother always adds the final cherry to the cake.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh, I like it! Such a comfortable feel to the set-up - I want to stay in that cabin, it sounds wonderful (er..except for the voices of course!).
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
A very good long chapter. I enjoyed the relative peace and comfort the boys experienced for a good amount of time. But I was kind of glad to hear the voices and see the image at the end of the chapter. And I did enjoy the image in my mind of a dripping wet, bare-chested Dean standing in the glow of the sunlight in a pair of wet swim trunks. Oh yes, I did enjoy that. I look forward to chapter 2. Thank You.
Fanfic Lover 4evr chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ooh, I'm so excited to see what happens next!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lovely that you are continuing on with those two stories...nice to think of the boys relaxing (well as much as they can) and just being brothers, but then you put the boys in bathing suits! Yeah! :-) great start..looking forward to more
Trish62 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh, nice, something different! Nice start - can't wait for more!
Manavie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OH NO! you can't stop there! *taking a deep breathe and calming down*

:'( I won't be able to read until Monday *bites nails* but I'll try to be patient... it was an awesome read girl. :) I'm practically on the edge of the chair :D

Thanks a lot for the read

*hugs*

ps.

sorry for my over excited rambles :)
friendly chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
awesome start.. can't wait for more
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »