Reviews for Puppetmaster
emebalia chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
You are killing me here. Read this in one session till four in the morning. I just couldn't stop. This stuff is addictive.

The boys are totally in character, lots of angst and h/c and a twisted, evil plot. And as a bonus there is Doc again. Would love to see more of her.
mysteryc chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to make a short stop here and say again THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've read your stories Bridging Two Solitudes and Puppetmaster in the last 3 days - and I can't tell you how amazing they are. I've feared for the boys, laughed with them and was worried as hell - it just fantastic!

You really made my days - thank you again!

Greetings from Germany

*can't wait for new stories from you*
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Anise Nadiah chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Another story beautifully written and as always i give a salute to the character of doc. She is indeed a wonderful person (with lots of surprises as well)-Can't imagine how a game of card between doc and dean would be ;) i love how you twist the plot and the mysterious elements that you put in the story. It makes the story so much interesting to read. I laugh so hard at the end when dean said that he was more afraid of the airport than the OR! I wish you had written a story tagging to the episode 'Faith' with doc in it. That would really be something. Until then off to your next fic and as always thank you for all the enjoyment that you gave me trough your stories.
ccase13 chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
This was an amazingly original case! I enjoyed it immensely! I've been reading Supernatural fanfics for weeks but yours are just SO inventive, I hope you keep on writting for us.

I've read them all now and will be watching back for any new ones you write.
Lissablue chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Very good story, loved the plot twists, They kept me guessing. Liked the whumpage too... Ha! Dean in an eyepatch, I could see him milking that one when he was trying to pick up women!

Thanks for the great read!
RI chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Um- possessed body parts? When I saw the most recent episode I thought immediately of this fic! I guess you might have been a writer for the show...
Zinfer chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
that was awesome! definitely my fav Supernatural fanfiction ever. i also love that you actually complete your stories. doesn't leave me feeling empty inside _ please keep it up!
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I've just discovered your fic and I like the first chapter, and the interactions between the brothers.
SunnyZim chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
I LOVED it! Very well thought-out and cleverly crafted story. Loved the way that Gaston met his justice - it was MOST satisfying and very clever;) Also enjoyed the fact that the other guys got their just desserts as well...(I'm afraid I don't have the same bleeding heart that Sam does when it comes to evil people...) Really enjoyed the brotherly banter at the end and the way you rounded everything off so nicely and satisfactorily. My only question is how did Sam figure out who the voice asking for help belonged to?

By the way, I would love to see you write up Doc's story at some point in the future - I really like her character and the boys' interaction with her. I'm sad that I've finished all your multi-chapter fics now - I've been thoroughly enjoying reading them all - you need to write some more now! Thanks for the fantastic read and I am off to look at your one-shots now:-D
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Thoroughly enjoying this so far! Loved the first chapter, seeing the boys getting a well-deserved break and just being able to be brothers for a while:-D Sam's visions certainly have me intrigued - creepy much? Just one thing - in this chapter Sam says that the voices said that it was "their turn to pay", but I thought in the previous chapter that they said something to the effect of "he'll never see it coming"? I could be wrong though...Really enjoying this though! Look forward to reading the rest!
Pinkchick chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
I read this and never got around to reviewing it. First off, great work! It was a great plot filled with brotherly love, action, the right amount of hurt/comfort, and mystery. I loved every minute of it! I really like Doc Caine's character and the fact that you took Sam's injured leg and used it as a plot bunny. Awesome. It was very well done and well put together. It left me guessing and by the end, I was very satisfied with it all and the fact that you tied all the loose ends. Also, it paced well and the writing was fantastic, very strong.

My especially favorite part: Dean was quiet for a moment. "When those guys were wailing on me, shooting that crap into me, I could handle it because I knew you got away." He looked up a Sam. "I can't handle it if it's you, Sammy."

Sam held his brother's gaze. "It's no different for me."

Dean rolled his head across the pillow, allowing his left eye to slide closed. "Then we're both screwed."

You're a truly gifted writer. Thank you for sharing!
Janie7819 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Great story! keep it up.
Tashilover chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
I love this story. A lot of times when I read hurt!Sam fics, they're heavily focused on the hurt and the relationship of the brothers. Very rarely do I read a monster-of-the-week, and if I do, it's usually cannon fodder for the hurt and is never brought up again. This is what I was expecting when I first starting reading this fic. Nothing special except for hurt!Sam and worried!Dean.

But then you surprise the hell out of me by turning this fic into a real, involved story. With real badguys and backstories and other such things. You had me leaning into the computer going, "What's going to happen next?" Seriously, when Sam found out he may/may not need to cut out his knee tendon, I was like, "Holy crap! Now that's just crazy!"

But I do have one or two beefs. Very little, so don't worry about them. The doc, her I don't like. I don't know if it's because with all the mary-sues running around here, I'm automatically wary of any female OC, but there's something about the doctor I just didn't like. I dunno, maybe it's because of her close relationship to the guys that I just don't find believable. Maybe it's her go-happy attitude that grates on my nerves.

Then there's the other OC's. A lot of 'em. With a lot of names. Beyond Gaston and the doc, it's very hard for me to remember who was who, who was alive or dead, who was giving monologues and who was just a grunt that'll eventually get himself killed. Especially the scene where Sam was confronting the badguys, so many names were being thrown all over the place, it was hard for me to keep up.

But those irks are minor, so don't worry too much about them. I really did enjoy this fic and I'm off to read your others!

- Tashi
Manavie chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
\o/ This story is made of so many level of awesomeness :D :D :D LOVE this so much :D Thanks a lot for sharing and hope you'll write another story soon *puppy dog eyes*

*huge hug*