Reviews for Puppetmaster
Disneymagic chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
You did it again, you captured the boys just right and brought a beautiful and compelling story to life. You're description of the drug reactions in Dean were vivid. The plot was complex, but well thought out. And I didn't guess the identity of the second voice in Sam's head asking for help until you spelled it out for me. D'oh.

Great job hurting Sam and Dean oh so good.

Now that I have read all of your posted stories, what I am going to do? I hope you will be posting more soon. Please, please please.
WatchOutForIce chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
OK - I really enjoyed that one! That was fun! And well written.
graceofgod chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
Loved this! Had me hooked from the first paragraph, and all the way through it's been a wonderful rollercoaster. You blended a mix of supernatural danger with a human threat, and also the longer, more subtle risk of Sam's injury. Reversing that in the end, with Dean the one needing surgery, is a lovely way to flip their roles, though I would've liked to see that explored a little more - Dean's worry about it, Sam's, maybe Doc's and Bobby's as well. (Though that could be the emo little sister in me... lol)

And some great banter throughout as well, all the canon characters came through really well, and the OC's were very real.

Looking forward to more!

*offers the bunnies some carrots*
graceofgod chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I'm getting so sucked in I forget to review - but wow! lovin' this story...
graceofgod chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
argh

more cliffies

there goes sleep...
graceofgod chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
you crashed the impala?

and that wasn't so much a cliffie as a whole freakin' mountain. i gotta read on now! so much for rationing this one...
graceofgod chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Curioser and curioser... and way to distract me from writing... lol
graceofgod chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
i missed this getting completed... and now I find out I didn't need to wait?

Well, it was worth waiting - some lovely bro moments; it's so nice to picture them in the middle of a little luxury for a change, especially when I know everything's gonna go sideways...
K Hanna Korossy chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
This is the strongest story I've read in some time. Excellent plot, with plenty of twists that I didn't see coming and every loose end accounted for, and great pacing and perfect characterizations. Great amount of h/c without it taking over the story or being gratuitous. Just...really satisfying, good stuff.

Some favorite tidbits: Dean thinking he'd look awesome running in slo mo, the fact Dean doesn't for a second blame Sam for having beat him up under Gaston's influence, "the mind of geek is a scary place," Sam's promise that Dean can go right back to bossing him around once he lets Sam take care of him, how Dean says thank you, "Good catch," and an organized hunter rescue, which is how the hunter community really should be! I also

loved loopy pre-surgery Dean, and the conversation about how Dean couldn't handle things without Sam and his systematic dismissal to every alternative to their job. Great stuff.
Menthol Pixie chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Amazing! I know this review is terribly late but I've just got my internet back on so here I am! That was a perfect ending. Brilliant the whole way through, and I can't wait to read any future fanfiction from you. :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
AH...this was awesome hun...

beautifully written and plotted hun!

AWW

gowwdd...you are too good, write an eppy for sn! Please :)

I loved this :)
calcium77 chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Well, I loved the story! Very enjoyable to read! You do Sam and Dean really well :-) I can totally picture them saying all the stuff you write for them! You are especially good with the banter...maybe that is just what I like the most :-)

Thanks so much for all the effort you take in writing. I always get so much out of reading your work. I am sure lots of people do...so all your work is not for nothing :-)

I especially needed a Sam and Dean pick me up lately. Every season Supernatural gets a bit more depressing. It is still my favorite show and I can't wait to watch each week...but it has been a bummer to me ever since they killed off John. Just gets worse and worse. But gosh I can't help loving it...and the guys :-)

Thanks again!

Kat
calcium77 chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Well, you surprised me! I did not guess who that other voice was. Cool twist! And cool he got back what was his :-)
calcium77 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Sammy to the rescue. I have been on vacation, so it is nice to finally get back to my reading...and I think I have 2 more chapters :-) I hate waiting for things to post, so this is great!
Beanie74 chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Oh... it's over! Bo ho ho... sniff, sniff... sob! Sculls, I wanted more! But I understand you had to have the story come to an end at some point... I was just enjoying it immensely. I guess lighting candles and doing Hoodoo Voodoo dancing around an alter of ones master piece didn't work did it... Ma ha ha ha ha ha... Dude, how funny would that actually be? Or really just a tad odd and creepy, maybe!

Moving on... Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant story. I love my boys and you really did do them justice, you didn't make them ridiculously angsty, schmaltzy, moody or weepy and for that, I thank you again. And so bloody well written.

Now I am gonna go make a deal with a demon, and go see if we Brits can't get Supernatural season 5 on our TVs, like, NOW! It's just not right, nor is it fair!

Gen.x.