Reviews for A Substitute for God
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great story. :D I liked how Eric held Godric too it...not giving him a choice. I always felt, though beautiful, their farewell was lacking. I mean like seriously?! Wtf I wished it'd gone a diffrent way. This stories way though fits perfectly with my Goderic headcanon lol
tinker03 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
awesome
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like this ending, because it isn't one.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hey,

although I'd like to see more of this, it does work really well as a onehot. And it's a very good one. I have to admit that I hated the series for killing Godric, he was a fantastic character and you managed to portray his feelings and thoughts very well and made it convincing for him to change his decision.

Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed reading this,

ai
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awe, that was so beautiful and heartwarming. I so wish that this had happened in the show. Thank you so much for writing it.
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I wish you had continued this! (Unless you did in another story, and I just haven't seen it yet... ) It's really good, I loved it. The Godric/Eric relationship is just amazing, I can't get enough of it, and you wrote it beautifully.
Mrs. Penny Lane chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
holy god! that beautiful story. Chapter 1 is incredible and makes me more anxious for the next chapters *-* but more amazing is the fact that you will not have that nasty love triangle of sookie / eric / Godric. please, please keep writing such a charming way.
Sydney chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hey! I know this is an old story that you wrote in 2009, but I've just begun watching True Blood and I just finished season 2. I honestly believe that GodricxEric is an amazing couple (I don't know if you do or not) So your story makes me really happy.

I was guessing because it was such an old story you weren't going to continue it. But if you do, I will definitely read, you can count on it! I'm not signed in now, but when I am I'm going to subscribe to you!

I don't care if you don't do GodricxEric in this fanfiction, I hope I didn't make you feel pressured to do it. I'm also sorry if I sounded rude. I'm just a super passionate fan of them together...
MaliciadoUrden chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
see? this is the good ending,this is what should have happened on that roof and not Godric dying.I hope youll finish this someday, I know how hard is to expand a one shot,but please,if its not a problem, do so i love these two as much as i dislike suck-ie
TrinaMarina chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Please update soon that was really good!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love this story so much. I read it FIRST on Livejournal. And then when I went looking for it AGAIN for the thousandth-time I was so siked to find it on HERE. Are you going to finish? It's really good and amazing. If you need any ideas WHATSOEVER just PM me and I'll give you as many as you want/need. Seriously. Are you continuing this? Please don't abandon it. You have brought peace to me. At last I can rest peacefully, well, when you update..if you update...ever:( I really hope chapter two will be up soon because it's been quite awhile and I just wanted to be reassured you weren't leaving it.
vicvega66 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You read my mind! That is exactly how I thought it should end..Godric and eric stay together for an eternity unplagued by shrill perky waitresses..

More please!
Curason chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
YEAH! THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Ahahaha, scary how that's exactly the way I perceived it (or my brain did at least :P). What do you mean Godric is dead? That was a lie...HBO lied~.

I loved it, so adorable 3