Reviews for Ignore The Comedians
TippyPops chapter 1 . 5/14
LOL. Of course, Lelouch wouldn't have much stamina. Hahahaha. Cute.
LewsTherinTalamon chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
I like this so much I made CC's proposal reasoning a canon dialogue thing in a CG RP I run. Hilarious!
Nanya chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
That was pretty funny.

Thanks, I needed that.
IarIz chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
fic leave me with mixed feeling... tho its awesome.
IronWolfe chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Ha! Fun little ficlet. Thanks for writing!
KireiNa Hime chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
It's so sweet~~ %_%

Though they (or she) had another goal of the marriage...
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
This was a fun story. It kind of rode on the edge of dark, what with Lelouch going to die soon and Suzaku being his only friend left and C.C. (probably?) just wanting a pizza discount, but overall it was both funny and heartwarming towards the end. Because even if Lelouch is going to die in a few months, right now he's married to C.C. and apparently that makes him happy. Hey, he probably couldn't have ever imagined actually getting married at any point once he had finalized his plan. So C.C. is giving him a life experience that otherwise he would never have gotten to have.
Fanfiction.exe chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Dawwwww. That was cute.
Rae-chan514 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Kyaaaaaa~~~

This is AWESOME. Poor Lelouch. Sometimes I think about what might've happened if he'd survived and married C.C. My God. They would probably have the most disastrous domestic life ever known to man. Chaos, chaos, oh, chaos. Now you know why his death was truly necessary.

Anyway, there was not a section here that didn't make me laugh.
"...that's really sad, Lelouch."
"You're telling me."

LOLOLOL.

And that last part was simply adorable. While it is extremely OOC for C.C. to openly say "I love you", this is crack, so we may forgive. Besides, it was too cute. D'aww.

HAIL, PARADIN-SAMA. YOU IZ UH-MAZING. As always.
soul puker chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
this is without a doubt is your best lelouchxc.c. humor fic
Heartfill-lucy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love this one-shot. It’s hilarious, full of charms and witty. I love C.C.’s logic on widow discount. I love Lelouch and Suzaku’s twisted friendship talk. It’s cruel in its own rights but so true, they’re the only friends they have. Then there’s Jeremiah, ‘with an eye’ for jewelry. And that Lelouch would choose death over marriage, lol! And then the issue of Lelouch’s sexual prowess in bed. OMG! You’re a genius. I love this story, and you’re so on my favourite author’s list. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Ultra-Pop chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Got a few chuckles out of me, as your typical witty work is to do.
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This. Was pure genius.
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
crack. but cute.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lol C.C., are you sure this is all for a pizza discount? ;)
And I seriously love the conversations between Suzaku and Lelouch.
One of the best Code Geass cracks I've ever read!