Reviews for Ignore The Comedians
This. Was pure genius.
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
crack. but cute.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lol C.C., are you sure this is all for a pizza discount? ;)
And I seriously love the conversations between Suzaku and Lelouch.
One of the best Code Geass cracks I've ever read!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
AWWWWWWW! So cute and funny!

I love how Suzaku's all "After all the shit I put you through, I'm your best man?" Couldn't agree more. That is just sad Lelouch.
weland chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"You killed the woman I loved. I sold you out to your father, your mortal enemy, just so I could get a promotion, and used your sister as a means to get back at you. For over a year I've done everything in my power to fuck you over. And I'm the only friend you have left?" Suzaku said slowly, trying to confirm every fact.
"Yes."
"That's really sad, Lelouch."
"You're telling me."

That is one of my favorite quotes/exchanges about Code Geass and the inexplicable connection between Lelouch and Suzaku. It's so wonderfully over the top and your lampshading is pithy.
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Short but sweet and filled with LURVVE :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i just finished Code Geass R2 and I'm bewildered and amazed and depress and all that sort. So this is really nice. I'd have like a final like this. Oh, my, tear, tear.
Anime fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So, I normally don't likes C.C. and Lelouch, but this was just too cute. _
LemonRyker chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i lost count on how many times ive read this! this is so good!
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
10/10 and yes kids LOVE IT!
ShadowStorm666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Totally in character
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So much crack. XD I loved the bit when Suzaku and Lelouch realized their were the only friends they had. After everything. So sad. HA.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
hahaha, that was so precious! but it made me sad coz you know...he died and all :(
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was awesome, I enjoyed every word. The idea of C.C. doing something like this is actually something I could see happening, and it had a nice cute ending to top it off. Excellent work.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
heeeheee I BET THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!
C.C. doing this for a Pizza Hut discount... lol that is so like her. This doesn't strike me as crack. It's completely plausible.