Reviews for Ignore The Comedians
The Emperor's Underpants chapter 1 . 5/18

This is AWESOME. Poor Lelouch. Sometimes I think about what might've happened if he'd survived and married C.C. My God. They would probably have the most disastrous domestic life ever known to man. Chaos, chaos, oh, chaos. Now you know why his death was truly necessary.

Anyway, there was not a section here that didn't make me laugh.
"...that's really sad, Lelouch."
"You're telling me."

And that last part was simply adorable. While it is extremely OOC for C.C. to openly say "I love you", this is crack, so we may forgive. Besides, it was too cute. D'aww.

soul puker chapter 1 . 5/10
this is without a doubt is your best lelouchxc.c. humor fic
Heartfill-lucy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love this one-shot. It’s hilarious, full of charms and witty. I love C.C.’s logic on widow discount. I love Lelouch and Suzaku’s twisted friendship talk. It’s cruel in its own rights but so true, they’re the only friends they have. Then there’s Jeremiah, ‘with an eye’ for jewelry. And that Lelouch would choose death over marriage, lol! And then the issue of Lelouch’s sexual prowess in bed. OMG! You’re a genius. I love this story, and you’re so on my favourite author’s list. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Ultra-Pop chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Got a few chuckles out of me, as your typical witty work is to do.
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This. Was pure genius.
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
crack. but cute.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lol C.C., are you sure this is all for a pizza discount? ;)
And I seriously love the conversations between Suzaku and Lelouch.
One of the best Code Geass cracks I've ever read!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
AWWWWWWW! So cute and funny!

I love how Suzaku's all "After all the shit I put you through, I'm your best man?" Couldn't agree more. That is just sad Lelouch.
weland chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"You killed the woman I loved. I sold you out to your father, your mortal enemy, just so I could get a promotion, and used your sister as a means to get back at you. For over a year I've done everything in my power to fuck you over. And I'm the only friend you have left?" Suzaku said slowly, trying to confirm every fact.
"That's really sad, Lelouch."
"You're telling me."

That is one of my favorite quotes/exchanges about Code Geass and the inexplicable connection between Lelouch and Suzaku. It's so wonderfully over the top and your lampshading is pithy.
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Short but sweet and filled with LURVVE :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i just finished Code Geass R2 and I'm bewildered and amazed and depress and all that sort. So this is really nice. I'd have like a final like this. Oh, my, tear, tear.
Anime fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So, I normally don't likes C.C. and Lelouch, but this was just too cute. _
qwerty09876 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i lost count on how many times ive read this! this is so good!
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
10/10 and yes kids LOVE IT!
ShadowStorm666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012