Reviews for A Cheap Rented Room
PoppedTheP chapter 3 . 1/11
I love the way you write them, so passionate and real! I hope you've written more Fiyeraba!
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 1/11
Really pretty writing! Love that line about their kids and Elphaba's talking to herself in the mirror!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This was beautiful and depressing enough that I love and hate you.
Wicked Is My Life chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Wow this was wonderful! One question though: how can Elphaba take a bath if she's allergic to water?
Cincly chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Wow this is the best Fiyeraba I have read! A sequel would be awesome :)
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Aw, that was so sad. It was great though! I loved it. (:
That Crazy Author Chick chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I loved your story.
DarkHonda chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I hate you for the ending, even if it's how it's supposed to this is the best journey I've ever done with a fic. Probably the best Fiyeraba I've ever read, very intense and very conflicted. Well done(!). Now go write another Elphaba x Fiyero where they have the mushiest ending you can think of. B-
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
haha..perverted Fish..that's soo funny!

i had never thought about it before but now that i do it seems obvious that there would be Fish living in the lakes and ponds of Oz..and that those Fish would observe the people who entered their natural habitat to bathe..huumm..that's slightly disturbing actually..a whole new way of looking at all those fanfics where elphaba and sometimes fiyero go for a swim ...hahaha
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Sorry i didn't review earlier but I was having some trouble with my computer. Lovely chapter! I enjoyed this story and I look forward to more of your stories! D
GreenGirl96 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I LOVED this! It was truly excellent, beautiful descriptions and some very realistic dialogue. I really hope you'll grace us with more stories in the near future!
Sedri chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Very nice; I do like the wakeup scene, and how you haven't let your Elphaba become silly or otherwise out of character; your Fiyero strikes me as a little bit more idealised, but that could just be the impression I had from the first Fiyero actor I saw.

Anyway, I liked it, and I'm glad to have read it. Good job!
novicewriter chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Fantastic as always, please update soon, can't wait to continue.
Akasharogue chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
That's so sad and wonderful and amazing... What a great fic!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This is really fantastic, you're an excellent writer! I think your characterizations are spot on and I really loved how you set up things so that they *could* go to a cheap hotel room. I love that you used the ALAYM lyrics in dialogue, that worked so well. And chapter two was beautiful; perfectly detailed and you got inside their heads really well. I like the differences in their parting from the musical and definitely wouldn't mind a sequel. In any case I hope you write more Wicked fanfiction soon!