Reviews for Crazy Things
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
LOVED it! Even though personally I could NEVER fall for my cousin, I love Jordan/Ruby and am so upset that the show's been cancelled. :( I hope you write more Jorby to satisfy us fans because this was really well written and you kept them in character.
HPITBBE chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I don't know what to say .

I thought the dialogue was perfect, and I can picture them saying those things.

It was really sweet and I just thought the pacing was a little too quick.

And I thought you could have foreshadowed Ruby's feelings for Jordan, too cause the way you wrote about her date makes her sound like she had really liked Nil.

The song thing was awesome.

Another thing, the italics thing is a little too excessive.

Otherwise, good job!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
o my god was that good your an awsome writer!
MadBoxOfTurtles chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aw that was so cute hun !

Loved it :)
clouds of nothing chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, Jorby! *squees*

I'm not sure I can leave a very good review because I'm sort of busy squeeing over the ending of this. Cute! Their nicknames for each other are so adorable.

I like how they both are thinking that there's something wrong with them for liking each other, but then they realize that there's nothing wrong, and there isn't a huge deal made out of the fact that they're cousins, they just know it's right. Did that make any sense? What I was trying to say is I loved how simple the ending was (at least in my mind), instead of a OMG BUT WE'RE COUSINS WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS kind of thing.

So basically, I loved this and if you ever wrote more Jorby stories I would be happy.

Sorry for the lack of making sense in this review.

-CL :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Good job! I just wish I'd have gotten to see the first part of the show. I came in on the part at the restaurant, so at least I got to see that...but now I wish I'd seen more! Write more soon!
iluvarcticmonkeys chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
AW cuteness! the thing i love about fanfiction is, it doesn't matter if anyone's asleep in the house, the two main characters can yell all they want bahaha I call it the FF bubble.

man I love me some Jorby... 3
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh my gosh! This is brilliant, Emily! I loved it SO much! And 'Roo?' How cute is that! This is so wonderful and I adore you for writing it! Now I'm gonna have to get on writing some Jorby fics! ;) You're an inspiration!
xxoppisitesXattractxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is amazing! There really isn't enough jorby fanfics/fanvids!