Reviews for Secrets
Wolfisis chapter 7 . 8/15
Just a side note, you might want to move this to a lesser rating...Its no were near a Mature nature at all...Its more along the lines of Teen. You only had a few curse words and no sexual content in this...Kissing does not classify as a rated M. It was a great story none the less, you had a few parts in most the chapters were you should go back and fix how the sentence is done...or how you say something. The ending of this chapter had me confused...You sentence says.

"Goodnight, Tony." I heard a half awake Tony.

That sentence right there makes little sense I feel like your missing words. Great story but not a Rated M and needs a bit of work on wording. But other then that I loved it.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 7 . 4/6
Aww I loved this story! You should make a sequel to this story!
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 2/27
Love it! :)
darrylover16 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Ahhhhhhh! this was so cute and heart warming I loved it so much i has made me smile a lot.
N Harmonic chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
wow gibbs is a little too ooc
psychlover23 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
very nice thi s story needs a sequel like twins are kidnapped as revenge on tony and gibbs it would b very good!
Greysh chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
cute fic! I loved the twins :)
sundarkeyes chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Ah that was so CUTE... I loved it, thanks for the fic XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
oh so cute! i vote for more
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I finally got the time to read this story - great job. I love the relationship that Tony has with his girls and the relationship they all have with uncle Jethro. Looking forward to reading more of this.
Kay1 Bee1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is such a sweet story. I love how sweet Gibbs with Tony and the girls. Look forward to more.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Please update again soon!
poohbear123 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Tjis looks like a fun story can't wait for more.
brklyn-babyy chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Aww that was so cute. Really good chapter. I liked it a lot. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon :DD
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
oh more more more, please? I think this is gonna be great!