Reviews for Of Colds And Kisses
eftela chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOL when Hibari called Yamamoto a thing. . .That was really funny. Hahaha. I always love reading Hibari's POV no matter who he's paired up with. Those homicidal thoughts, although most would probably be scared, I think, it just makes him cuter and more adorable. Yeah. I'm weird that way. Anyway. Nice story. Love it.
KyaaILoveIt chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Haha, this was so cute. I totally loved it, especially the ending.
Ordile chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh mah. :0 I'm new to Yaio, but I just love this. / It's so well written. I love every part of it. I totally saw that coming actually- how Takeshi would cure the cold. Nonetheless, I was amused. ;D
Theblackangels chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Tba- haha, he's really dense, but thats what we love about him huh? and Hibari was pretty violent.. then again, its his personailty to do such a thing. Oh well, this is a great story. i loved reading it.

A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Cute! Hahaha poor Yamamoto!

0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
kikyokyoyahibari chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is just so and too cute.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this was so cute :D thank you so much for writing this!
Fuu chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was wonderful! I really enjoyed it, and I loved the way you wrote it, it was very in character with both of then. I could really see it happening hahah xD
Fold39Crane chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Haha, waah, that was cute :D

I love the line where Hibari concluded that Yamamoto was a thing that wanted to die. And how yamamoto comes running back after he heard hibari sneeze It's so cute! chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haha! I have to say that was pretty funny :D

Poor Yamamoto
azurecloud chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
8018 is love! I really enjoyed reading this fic. That's right Hibari, love the rain, LOVE IT! Lol, I love the fact that Hibari's okay with the kiss after Yamamoto mentions Reborn.

Aw, poor Yamamoto curing Hibari but getting the cold himself. Hibari should return the favor! Ku fu fu fu... :3
Pineapple Mist chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hahahahahaha! I love this! D Thanks for writing it!