Reviews for High Noon
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
OMG!I can still feel my heart racing!Your story is great...I read it in one go and just couldn't seem to drag myself away from my computer...the fight scene,the ending it was all just so brilliant.I must say that during some moments I thought that your story surpasses what Stephenie Meyer has written so far.I cant express in words how much I loved your story!Its FANTASTIC!I hope you do a sequel soon...)
sherryola chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
This was a surprising story. i really enjoyed it. I wanted to know what you thought would happen to emmett. I kinda love stories in which the Cullens either overthrow the Volturi or do what yours did. love that twist.
sherryola chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Oh god, I can't believe you killed of Rose. I wish you'd warned us there would be Cullen character death. I don't willingly read stories with Cullens dying. ugh. How can any of them survive without her?
sherryola chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Oh that was a great conversation. Bella needed to hear it and i love that it was alice who said all those things.
sherryola chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Whew, I'm so relieved Bella got her stuff together and realized that her love for edward overpowers all else. I'm sure the rest of the family will be bad enough.
sherryola chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Oh oh, poor emmett. He'll feel so bad, and now everyone will make sure edward feels terribly guilty.
sherryola chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Ugh, I'm not liking the Cullen family right now. they are so used to Depending on edward's gift that they come off as just using him and not caring what that puts him through. I do think he and Bella and Ness should take off. lol.
sherryola chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I felt a little like smacking alice, and yet, I know she's right about protecting the family being top priority. Still, none of them have had to deal with what edward does, and he's always been protective.
sherryola chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
i can't believe I've never found this story before, as I'm always looking for canon au or post BD stories, particularly those without Jacob and renesmee. Love that rose and emmett are going to work. I liked edward job too. It's weird that he and Bella won't be living together. the other couples get to be together. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
what about emmet and rosy
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
1 more your story the love between E/B is so...there.I loved that about your story.
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
I couldn't stop reading your story once I started it:)
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
This story was wow just wow..
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I know I am VERY late but this story is awesome:)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
This story has a Vampire hunter that disables vampires. Bella and Edward fight him, and have to make a break for it. He has too many tricks up his sleeve. Also doesn't help that Bella has a strong adversion to killing anyone. Almost getting her/family killed while she rides on her moral highroad.