Reviews for High Noon
Jk chapter 25 . 11/3/2016
The let Jane live? Jane? She's the. Biggest threat the enemy has and they let her live? And a god damn tracker? Seriously? I don't tried that dumb so I guess the writer is! How many people does it take to deliver a message? 3? No I think not, just one! The unnamed guard member!
Jk chapter 24 . 11/3/2016
Omg chapter 24 Edwards says...win or lose I don't care if I lose you! Huge fucking fail writer! How did you miss that shit?.

And Bella choices right then to have some stupid moral delemia? Whilst her fucking friends are dying she won't kill evil vamps to save them? Bella's a stupid little bitch and should be put down, I'd burn the fucking world down to save the people I love
Jk chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Sooooooo this is all pretty believable until you had caius pull out his fucking wizard staff...wtf was that bullshit? A staff? Really?myour a fucking idiot
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
This is a FANTASTIC story, and thank you for writing it! Thank you for the T rating! It was wonderful to read a well developed plot, with complex characterizations echoing canon, yet expanding them in a mature way, without every other word being the F word or taking the Lord's name in vain, or with a graphic sex scene! I hope you're writing somewhere and working on getting published. You are extremely talented and people should be paying for your work! The ending was brilliant - totally took me by surprise!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
This story is incredible! I made the mistake of reading some reviews while on Chapter 6, and someone posted a BIG spoiler! Shame on them! But, I still think this story is very good. You're deepening the characters in very logical way, expanding the persona given them by SM - making them vampire and less human. Very good!
angelari7 chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
I hope you will write the sequel.
angelari7 chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
I wander what would happen to Emmett.
angelari7 chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Wow, it is sad but I don't know what to say, anyway going to the next chapter.
angelari7 chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
It is sad that Rose died.
angelari7 chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Love it and I'm off to the next chapter.
angelari7 chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
I like it.
angelari7 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
She fainted? Ok I'm going to check the next chapter.
angelari7 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
I feel sad that this has little reviews
angelari7 chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
These two are so predictable.
angelari7 chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
This is different but good.