Reviews for Little Wretch
Teddy1008 chapter 1 . 3/17
Sorry, I already reviewed, but I forgot to add this: How do you feel about a Sesshomaru spanking Inuyasha fic? That would be awesome. Thanks!

Teddy1008 (yes, it's me again)
Teddy1008 chapter 1 . 3/17
Hey, this was a really good story! Great job! Sesshomaru is my favourite character, and this has become one of my favourite stories. I just wanted to thank you for another thing: after I read your Little Runt, Little Whelp, etc, I got interested in the anime/manga Inuyasha. Thank you so much. Without your stories I wouldn't have been able to find such a good manga/anime.

Your fan,
Teddy1008 (sorry, too lazy to log it :D)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awww cute, hilarious and excellent, I loved it and awesome job
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
cute very cute
The Storyteller of Old chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aya Siragi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really loved this story :) I like all of your Inuyasha fics, but Sesshomaru and Kohaku were so sweet! It'd be nice to see a multi-chapter Inuyasha story someday! Keep writing :D
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I can't believe I never read this one! You didn't but the word 'spank' in front of your 'ings' did you mean to do that?
pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
LOL! Cute Oneshot!
Summer5933 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Can u Make more plz thies InuYasha Stories are AWSOME
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Really good fic, like all your others.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 DOING A SESSHOMARU DISCIPLINE STORY! he is one of my all time favs! If i isn;t 2 much trouble it would b so cool if u did a yugioh gx story maybe zane and syrus or jaden and syrus? THANKS!
margoblurm chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I really love your stories.

In fact, I began to read the inuyasha manga after I discovered 'little runt'. So, I just wanted to say thank you, because I wouldn't have read this manga without your stories.

Please continue writing,

PS: Sorry for my english.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 8/21/2009

Did you notice that ffnet removed a specific word?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
it was a good one thank you i love all your stories hope when you have time please up date your harry potter one please and thank you