Reviews for The Rift
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
What a great story. I love the occasional Sam and Bobby stories I come across, and throw in hurt Sam and all the pre-Stanford stress and angst and John being John, and it just works beautifully!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awwwww I love this one. And this is why Bobby was a better father than John ever could be. If only he was the real thing to the boys. If only his opinion and approval mattered the most. Because he got it. He saw the big picture. He was proud of Sam and he'd have let him go, and he'd have helped Dean become his own person and break the co-dependency. Even if all the destiny and fate and angels and demons crap was still on the table, he'd have made their lives better. Bobby Singer would have been an awesome dad. He WAS an awesome dad. It's just unfortunate that John Winchester got in the way.
Yep, so much love for this one. xo
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I just found this story. It is great. I really liked it.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was a great read! I especially enjoyed how Sam saved Bobby, putting the 'old mans' life above his own proving just how awesome Sam is!

Bobby is a great character, he often provides an impartial opinion but we all know how much he loves those boys! And Puppy Rumsfeld protecting Sam made by smile - nice touch.

Thanks for sharing and take care, Madebyme
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was great! Lovely family moment between Sam and Bobby at the end there :D Loved all of this so much! You're a great writer, i can't wait to read more from you soon )

Cee xx
rainy day chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
nice story
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This really had me tearing up. I love seeing Bobby so understanding and supportive of Sam.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Thanks goodness for Bobby!

It's great that the show came up with an impartial observer, sort of an outsider POV, but someone who cares about each family member, without having the familial emotional baggage that can blind you.

You did a great job taking advantage of that character and his relationship with the Winchesters here!
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
awh ! what a wonderful piece! loved it, and very well written! nice work!