Reviews for Cosmic Squadron Stellarman
Dee Arris chapter 34 . 10/8/2011
Greatly enjoying the story so far. I would be more in-depth, but the chap before me seems to have covered all the major details. World building is fun and is great for expanding the story elements, and it's understandable that these teams were inspired by Stellarman's efforts, but I do agree that developing the characters we've been following since the beginning should take priority over their world. I can see Caitlin edging towards a point where she will eventually snap and perhaps even become a liability, which is a nice turn considering the usual status quo with pink members (though I feel it was best epitomised with Kaori of Jetman) and Cliff is gradually losing his attitude.
Phantom 1 chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
Awesome, a new chapter. I can't wait to see where you go with it. Though I'm not sure how someone without Stellar power can beat someone with Stellar power.
Phantom 1 chapter 24 . 6/28/2010
Hi, just thought I would take the time to review your entire story to date. I really loved the way you took a Japanese concept and added a western touch that nobody before had done. i loved the characters most of all, Cliff's swagger and his love/hate relationship with Daniel (in other words, he loves to hate him), Aki's brazenness, Caitlin's sensitivity, Valentine's impishness, it was like a drug I could not get enough of. Kyle's a dick but I like dicks... uh... let me rephrase that, I like people who are dicks, especially when they're getting the crap beaten out of them. The villains were less interesting but only slightly. You seemed to give Vayon a zealousness that conflicts your mind. You know the guy is evil but you don't know why. The star motif was very good though I felt you could've expanded on that more instead of giving them the card thing that is often overused in shows like Goseiger and Kamen Rider Ryuki (Dragon Knight FYI).

That was what I thought was good, now if I could often some creative criticism. Please don't think this means I hate your story, but I feel it could be better. For one thing, after the movie you seemed to switch tracks before resolving any of the previous things. The villains are still there, it doesn't feel like anything's been resolved between Erica and her mother. The whole Daniel-Aki-Erica feels unresolved. I don't know whether you felt it needed a rest or whether you decided to drop it all together but I'd like to see it go somewhere. My personal preference is Daniel/Aki but maybe just because I have a thing for Asians. Also, I didn't feel like Cliff or Caitlin was given any serious development. Are you saving all that for later or what? And the addition of all these new super hero teams, I mean I like variety as much as the next guy but this feels like oversaturation. I kind of liked it when it was just this one team, so unless you're giving these teams their own stories...

Don't think this means I won't continue reading your story. I will, if only to see where everything goes, which I hope is in a positive direction, or at least back to the way it was before. You are a great writer and I really hope to see more of your work in the future.
psy co chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
i recomend this story highyly so far