Reviews for It's Life But Not As We Know It
spacekitten2700 chapter 7 . 5/19
spacekitten2700 chapter 6 . 4/23
KelterSkelter chapter 6 . 4/21
Looking forward to the next update. I wish I could remember what happened in the original to see what changes you make. Is it still posted somewhere?
spacekitten2700 chapter 5 . 4/15
please more
When will Captain Picard put two and two together?
spacekitten2700 chapter 4 . 3/29
spacekitten2700 chapter 3 . 3/18
mabb5 chapter 2 . 3/7
Very intriguing a/u premise. Doesn't really fit in the canon TNG universe because I don't think that Beverly is old enough to have a daughter Kathryn's age. But when it comes to a/u anything goes so why not? I am enjoying your effort s so please write more.
mmm08 chapter 12 . 2/21
Ermagersssh! I am totally in love with this story! Seriously thought you were about to say you weren't going to carry on with this fic so if you want to rewrite then by all means do! Take all the time you need - I know what it's like when people demand updates ;) I look forward to reading more x
I'm still with you and will wait for the rewrites and updates :)
Cheryl McCrusher chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Oh Gosh, I can't believe it ended here, not being updated in so long. I actually just now decided to sign up to the network because I want to get an alert when you ever update this again. I'm a HUGE Star Trek TNG fan and I LOVE the Picard/ Crusher thing. I just stumbled over your story by finding it in somebody's favourits and this is undoubtedly the best I read in a loooong time. I'm literally on my knees here, pleading you to update your story! It's so wonderful and I got really engrossed in it immeadiately.

Also I'm a die-hard X-files and Harry Potter fan so please don't let a fellow mind die here in agony because the story doesn't go on. ;)

Greetings from Germany and thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Fanfic fan chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
It was wonderful and I continue to have great expectations for your fic.

Thanks!
Quitealiar chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is so good! Update soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Wow. Lived up to everything. How dramatic. I totally forgot about the gene that Picard had treatment for when he was a young lad. Wow. What a way for him to find out. Wordless question and wordless apology. The depth of prusher connection. Thanks for writing and sharing. Interested to see what Beverly actually says to him now and what he will decide to do? Daughter or ship? Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
Lucy-Cakes chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Loving it! Such an interesting way of re-writing the Crusher/Picard/Howard/Janeway history! Can't wait for the next part :)