Reviews for The Raven
KichAeon chapter 21 . 7/9
Hope you update soon!
KenLala.Laura chapter 21 . 3/8
I love the story~ please keep updating~ I will wait for it
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
Seems like Akira has a mystery on her hands. Update soon!
Devil Counting Tear Drops chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
Wonderfully well written, characters stay in character and your OC is believable as well as matures as the story progresses. Cannot wait for the next update
Viviene001 chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
PLS update soon!:D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
I thought -kun was for boys, -chan for girls.

But I really love it! So in character and hilarious
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Heehee. So exciting! How did Akira know Hibari's name though? And shouldn't she at least have faster reflexes due to tennis and stronger muscle and agility and stuff? And wouldn't she have worried about protecting her arms and legs so she could keep playing?

Anyways, a great story!
Nikks chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
Omg i hope you update. i am loving this story so hard! I love hibari fluff and you made me cry when he got sick lol hope to see an update soon you rock!
Brightcloud0915 chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ha, interesting beginning.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Well that's kind of weird . . . why shouldn't a girl be able to spend time with her sibling?
Regia Puella chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Oooh Akira-chan is finally showing her 'inner hitman.' Wahaha! I really appreciate how in character everyone seems to be! Probably my favorite part of this story is the relationship Akira has with her cousin, and Hayato and Tsuna. It's really cute how close Takeshi and Akira are, and how the others have come to truly care for her I also like the friendship between Kusakabe and Akira! (Of course, the Kyoya-Akira thing is spot on, A, so that's only to be expected that I enjoy it.) I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the future!
PondRiverWilliams chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
The time has come for badass Akria to emerg.