Reviews for Need: You and Me
bchiles21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I wanna watch too Are-sensei! ヾ(@ー@)ノ
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I see this is a older entry, and I'm glad I found it. RenIchi is one of my favorite pairings, even though I haven't written it yet, having been stuck in a comfortable rut of either ByaRen or GrimmIchi. This was really nice - good emotional depth and far from just PWP. Some of your descriptions are just outright lovely. Thank you!
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It was sad, cute, smexy...all wrapped into one! Loved it. You're really good at this, please continue future stories!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
xD Amazing.
DeariesNeverDie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was so sad, but so cute, too! keep up the good work, Are-san!
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
lulz.

I had fun reading that. And it isn't quite as satirical as most everything else you write {laugh}
deepfriedarcangel chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw, this is so gentle.

It's very good.

zzzett chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was one of the most romantic Bleach fics I've read. It's so well written... And realistic in a way It's not hard imagining Ichigo like that and Renji's gentle side. So good!
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Holy Shit Are-san I never thought that super sexy smut and sensitivatey could go together so well but you make it work. I loved the end it really hit me deep and I really felt a connection there. Anyways love this amazing story. Love ya dear. XD
Rebel 0ne chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it. )
IkimonoNoNoru chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ahh! I LOVE this! It was SO unbelievably cute and sweet and amazingly PERFECT! I can totally see this happening at some point! I wish it would... Aww.. I loved this SO much. Thanks for writing it!

~Iki
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Now that was a good dose of smut - which I very much enjoyed, of course _

Also, I actually enjoyed your last little comment, and since author/character dialogues usually really irritate me, you did good :D
Mistress Penelopye chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was really good. I liked the little thing at the end. It was a nice laugh after all the intensity.