Reviews for When Darkness Falls
AI chapter 4 . 5/12
Magical world! I love the bickering between Sano and Kenshin. Am still curious where Kaoru heard of Battousai.
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Sneaky possessive demons. Figures Kenshin would go all "mine" with the patience of a scheming mastermind. And the casual mentions of Hiko, Misao(because who else could it possibly be), Tomoe and Megumi is nice. Inner beasts and bonds, yep, you definitely love those. At least there isn't sex. Goodness, I appreciate the smut like all closet perverts but nope.
Lunardragon33 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
this is awesome please update soon
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Please update this story again soon !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Luv the story :) I hope you chose to continue with a sequel
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Loving this. Update soon please!
Arien chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I looove this u should put on about Crono and what happens after Rosett dies and he falls in love with her great great great grandmother.
lightning-storm chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Lol. I really love the lighthearted end of this fic compared to the intense chapters. You have a gift for these dramatic and suspenseful fics . Fave 2!
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Another amazing story. So intense. Wow
Yamashina Risaki chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Interesting plot line, leaves the reader to think :) I enjoyed this story a lot as well! Thank you for sharing :)
the Dah chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Suprisingly cute story in the end. Very good!
Alaya Karangalan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
NICE!

Keep up the good work!
Reading on...

:D
Azurena chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Wow this is so interesting! I love this alternate world you have created, and I'm extremely anxious for more. I hope you update soon!
DiscriminatingReader chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Plot: A

Characterization: A

Mechanics (spelling, grammar, punctuation) D

For God's sake woman, get a beta. There are hundreds of betas ready, willing, and able to proof-read your rough drafts for you. It's criminal for a story this good to be so riddled with errors. While the story itself was well plotted with engaging characters and a good descriptive prose style, the sheer amount of technical errors distracted the reader to the point that overall enjoyment of the story was diminished. And that was a crying shame.
morningwolf chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Totally cool. Please update soon! Pretty pretty please!