Reviews for When Darkness Falls
artseblis chapter 4 . 7/22
Oh my goodness. This story deserves volumes more of adventures, as the three journey toward making more friends and becoming closer. I love that K and K did not immediately fall into bed like most couples do in paranormal romances-makes the love story so much interesting. Now I am imagining fanfiction based on a fanfiction. Wish there is more of this AU.
Stormravan chapter 4 . 6/25
Very nice.
Acciona chapter 4 . 6/1
Ahhhhh... So good! Now we just need an epilogue or a sequel lol :D how Kaoru finally gives into the sexy red head demon! Love your work!
AI chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Magical world! I love the bickering between Sano and Kenshin. Am still curious where Kaoru heard of Battousai.
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Sneaky possessive demons. Figures Kenshin would go all "mine" with the patience of a scheming mastermind. And the casual mentions of Hiko, Misao(because who else could it possibly be), Tomoe and Megumi is nice. Inner beasts and bonds, yep, you definitely love those. At least there isn't sex. Goodness, I appreciate the smut like all closet perverts but nope.
Chibiabyss chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
this is awesome please update soon
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Please update this story again soon !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Luv the story :) I hope you chose to continue with a sequel
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Loving this. Update soon please!
Arien chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I looove this u should put on about Crono and what happens after Rosett dies and he falls in love with her great great great grandmother.
lightning-storm chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Lol. I really love the lighthearted end of this fic compared to the intense chapters. You have a gift for these dramatic and suspenseful fics . Fave 2!
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Another amazing story. So intense. Wow
Yamashina Risaki chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Interesting plot line, leaves the reader to think :) I enjoyed this story a lot as well! Thank you for sharing :)
the Dah chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Suprisingly cute story in the end. Very good!
Alaya Karangalan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012