Reviews for Wild Card
EikaRose chapter 4 . 6/24
Minato use too much words. Even when he talks his words is short. Too talkative i say.
EikaRose chapter 3 . 6/24
I have to say that minato is ooc. He in many places is depicted as calm and silent person only talk when address directly. And he will most likely only nod and shake head if enough. Also isn't thanatos is actually ryoji?
Syafiq chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Its been 3 years since you last update i like the story hope there will be in the future
Tracer28 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Ohh, I can only imagine Mitsuru's ire for the one who would use Minato's name especially if she's the one romanced, Execution to the next level would be a mervy XD though I imagine the look in her face when she goes in brandishing her rapier, ready to avenge Minato's name and then see Minato. :)
Mastel chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Will you ever update again? This story is very intriguing and it would be disappointing if it was never continued.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Interesting. Let me guess, the guy with the butterfly mask was Philemon? And the fact that Minato has his new Persona prevents him from using the others?
Anyway, so far so good, you've done an impressive job, and I'm curious about what you're planning. Hope you'll be able to update regularly!
TheOtakuTeen chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Excellent story thus far! I look forward for the next chapter!
Passive Reader chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Of course this fic had to be abandoned when it starts to get good. Go figure. Oh well, can't really expect anyone to continuously write this kind of shit for all eternety. Still, would have been nice to see Minato and Mitsuru get together.
sky00 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
This is a good story.
hope you can continued this story i really enjoy this story
DoomMarine54 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Why are Yuu and Minato talking like something out of a bad Shakespearean play. "Do we have an accord?" Nobody talks like that. Also why would Minato not tell Yuu and the rest of the group about everything going on, he could use the help regardless of how strong he is he can't take on the world himself. If that's what you're going for you have completely missed the point of the persona series.
frans-claud chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Are you going to continue it by anychance? I fell this fanfic is interesting so much
AzureFox 25 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
hope you update this soon or something idk i just dont like it when a story ends on a cliffhanger is all
Nick Tanico chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
it nice really hope u can update soon
kitanalao chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
crap, now minato face his other self. i wonder if minato will accept his other self. otherwise it will doom... i see perhaps minato will become yu's social link in death arcana right? i hope yu will find him soon... by the way i let you know i have to stop reading and reviewing for now due my activity. but i'll be back latter when you update... so see you...
kitanalao chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
well, we move on to kanji arc... minato look more charismatic as leadee here it seems and yu noticed. huft... i hope they will be alright. and i also noticed you making minato pair up with mitsuru... right? i wonder if i could see s.e.e.s...