Reviews for Wild Card
Tears Parallel chapter 7 . 8/22
Hello, it's been a long time. Just wanted to say thank you for the great story. I've always loved fanfics where Minato might get a happy ending - his Persona said it all; it was unfair that he had to sacrifice himself to save the world. It seems like he might finally get his happiness in your fanfic, and also get more friends who understand his plight.

I wonder if the butterfly mask man will make an appearance again? I dont fully remember the storyline behind him (and I forget if he ever had a name) but he does seem to be the tie between Persona 1&2 with 3&4, huh? I have yet to play P5 so I can't say anything in that regard, but it makes me curious how you'll spin the story. Especially now that Mitsuru received a possible clue about Minato!

I can only hope that Minato finally decides to work as a team with Yuu rather than go on his own (as his resolve in this Chapter seems to suggest). I wonder what happened to his Personas...? Hopefully they haven't been stolen by someone, especially not Adachi of Izanami although those seem like high chances :(

Thanks for the interesting story! I'm not sure if inspiration will strike you again to continue the story, but just in case I've followed it and will be an avid reader if and whenever you decide to come back!
Hashirama 1710 chapter 1 . 5/26
is this abandoned?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
cool fanfic, great story, please update soon. also, one of the only persona fanfics I've read that included Philemore. keep up the good work
MorganSkylar chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Minato use too much words. Even when he talks his words is short. Too talkative i say.
MorganSkylar chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
I have to say that minato is ooc. He in many places is depicted as calm and silent person only talk when address directly. And he will most likely only nod and shake head if enough. Also isn't thanatos is actually ryoji?
Syafiq chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Its been 3 years since you last update i like the story hope there will be in the future
Tracer28 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Ohh, I can only imagine Mitsuru's ire for the one who would use Minato's name especially if she's the one romanced, Execution to the next level would be a mervy XD though I imagine the look in her face when she goes in brandishing her rapier, ready to avenge Minato's name and then see Minato. :)
malaysian asian chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Will you ever update again? This story is very intriguing and it would be disappointing if it was never continued.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Interesting. Let me guess, the guy with the butterfly mask was Philemon? And the fact that Minato has his new Persona prevents him from using the others?
Anyway, so far so good, you've done an impressive job, and I'm curious about what you're planning. Hope you'll be able to update regularly!
TheOtakuTeen chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Excellent story thus far! I look forward for the next chapter!
Passive Reader chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Of course this fic had to be abandoned when it starts to get good. Go figure. Oh well, can't really expect anyone to continuously write this kind of shit for all eternety. Still, would have been nice to see Minato and Mitsuru get together.
sky00 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
This is a good story.
hope you can continued this story i really enjoy this story
DoomMarine54 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Why are Yuu and Minato talking like something out of a bad Shakespearean play. "Do we have an accord?" Nobody talks like that. Also why would Minato not tell Yuu and the rest of the group about everything going on, he could use the help regardless of how strong he is he can't take on the world himself. If that's what you're going for you have completely missed the point of the persona series.
frans-claud chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Are you going to continue it by anychance? I fell this fanfic is interesting so much
AzureFox 25 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
hope you update this soon or something idk i just dont like it when a story ends on a cliffhanger is all