Reviews for Fate
Dark Reika chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Oh please, please, PLEASE continue!
I love this story so much and already read it so often and yet it still facinates and captures me everytime anew!
It would be such a shame if it gets forgotten... .
I'd love to know what may happen next and how Jazz and Prowl will fall in love with each other 3
Dark Reika chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I love your story! 3
Please update soon again it would be such a shame if it gets forgotten! .

LG Dark Reika
Lexma chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Finish the story...please...
ProwlHawthorne chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Oh my god, UPDATE! Please please please please please please! I would love to be reading more of this! Keep up the awesome work!
Rose221 chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
O god pleeease dont stop there! My mind needs more! One of the most heart rentong beautiful fics ive read... and ive read a lot!
autumnannette19 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Daklog73 chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Great story...just in case I didn't say it before.
Daklog73 chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
So that's it? You're just gonna let this die, let us hanging?

This is a great story, please finish it. I need to know what happens to poor Prowl.

I'm begging here...
Shelly929 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Don't know whether to be majorly pissed or start crying at the last chapter, great story. I love it, please update soon
BoredTech chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
I've enjoyed the fic so far, I hope you plan to continue it:)
Jeager's Paradise chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Can you please please please update!
Jeager's Paradise chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Please will you update this story. I mean you left a very sad, but very good cliffhanger and i want to know what happens between Jazz and Prowl. So PLEASE!
Jeager's Paradise chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
No i think that this is a very sad chapter and that you need to tell more about what happens to Prowl and Jazz
Randomstrike chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
no!it came out great, no need to rewrite. pls updare asap (:
Kitt21 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I really love this story, I even cried during Prowl and Silkshadow's goodbye. Are you going to save Prowl, and is he and Jazz gonna get together? And are you going to add Bumblebee, Optimus, and Bulk-Head too? I hope you write more soon, I'm bouncing on my seat to find out what happens next, suspense just kills me.