Reviews for Because of the Gloves
AiramS chapter 34 . 8/2/2017
Though Scarlett occasionally seems a bit out of character, I've really enjoyed your story. I haven't been able to guess what happens next, and I finished the entire thing in record time - loved every chapter
heresvivi chapter 34 . 7/31/2017
Cool. It would be great to send Rhett & Scarlett back to America. I'm happy you are going to finish this. I like it a lot!
ilidio13 chapter 34 . 7/27/2017
You're alive! Glad to know you're still invested in this one. Do take your time and enjoy the story weaving experience!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I like your idea and the characters are so believable this is an interesting turn of events I am enjoying the story
starlite22 chapter 36 . 5/13/2015
Please up date soon
McMackenzie chapter 36 . 3/22/2015
Just got caught up on this story! It's always been one of my faves. I'm not super crazy about the Jen and Karl storyline but it mixes it up a bit. I'm so ready for them to start trying for Bonnie/a baby. But, I'm sure you have a path you want to take this story down. Please update soon!
Starlite22 chapter 36 . 3/13/2015
Please update soon
kimjo2 chapter 36 . 12/28/2014
lovely story. thanks so much.
kimjo2 chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
i don't think it was ooc for him at all. he was experienced and he loved her and knew she loved him so the rest follows. love the story. thanks so much

Define good chapter 36 . 12/25/2014
I was really happy to see such a recent update! I haven't been able to read any of my fabrics for a long time so it was nice to binge read. honestly this is one of my favorites! please update soon! :)
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 35 . 12/9/2014
Wow, nice bonding time with Scarlett.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/9/2014
Glad you updated, love this story, great how kind Rhett and Scarlett are being, although I think Rhetts man reason is stop her wanting a baby. Small thing I thought it was pairs not pares
Guest chapter 35 . 12/9/2014
I must say I think it was quite excessive of them to adopt the two kids. I'm assuming the two kids have good English? Will the girl be going back to the US with them when they eventually return?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
Scarlett having TB makes no sense. In those days, TB patients most likely stayed in special clinics and in isolation for the rest of their lives. She would likely have died there. You should have had another explanation for her illness, maybe pneumonia or something else that is curable and believable. Also, Rhett is supposed to be 17 years older than Scarlett. She did not refer to her father as Papa, she called him Pa. Have you ever been around young children? They are not as articulate as you have Wade, his writing a letter at that kind of letter at that age is just silly. Also, why would Rhett buy a house? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to rent?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
You're making Wade too mature for his age. Most 5 year olds do not even know what college is or have any concept of some of what you have Wade saying and understanding. It just makes the story too unbelievable.