Reviews for Bones In Control
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I wonder what's up with Jim. Poor Bones. Having to keep Jim's health in check and missing this. He'd beat himself up for it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Write more! I love it. Poor Bones. He's a doctor, his best friend and captain is (possably) underweight and stubbron as a mule.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I do hope you haven't abandoned this story forever! This is a very good beginning, and I would love to read the rest of the story. There is so much potential for the friendship/relationship to develop between Kirk and Bones in this story.
MissGuenever chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Love the story. Are you going to continue?
Jeanca chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Hey, I'm keen to know what is bothering Jim as well.

Hope you update soon ;)
Virgilia-sama chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I love reading this fanfic; it always makes me laugh. Great job with your writing, and I mean it more than the occasional 'good job' teachers routinely give students whenever they've done something mildly well. I mean it as 'this is really, really very awesome'. You portrayed Bones's character personality very well, in my opinion. Please update this, I'd really rather see this awesome fanfic completed! (Oh wow, that sounds like I'm kinda old when I read it to myself. And I'm only 14. :) Anyways, I really love your fanfic!)
Gypso chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I can't wait to read the next chapter... update soon... please...
SnarkyWolf chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
This had me giggling through the chapters :) please continue soon! I want to know whats happening to Jim XD
VictorianChik chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Please write more soon
Leo6656 chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I so hope to read more of this.
Abbie Zap chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
oh! Bones! lol. nice. Threatening with the hypo spray. I wonder what happening to Jim? UpDate soon!
Toadflame chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Hyposprays and Jim are never a good mix. I want to know what's up with Jim this time!

Please update?
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Nice chapter, looking forward to more...
belang chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Seriously need an update.

Pretty, pretty please?

xxbelang
KaiiDee23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
very interesting would like to read more :)