Reviews for Three Way Dance
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
I absolutely adored this! Such a hot grouping by the way!
IsidoraAngst chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
This is a very delicious and hot piece of fine fiction. I enjoyed it and loved the ending. Jeff with Randy is so hot.
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LMAO Juff and Kane (and Shelton) playing SvR. XD

Evan/Matt...? Hm...not sure if want. :I

Rated-RKOJuff Threesome YAAS! DO WANT!

(also a TTLY HAWT albeit short Rated-RKO secks scene was much appreciated)
Dracula'sBowGirl chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was always there to keep my mind off things and also picked me up on down days! Made me smile a lot!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Ok, many things to say about this chapter. hehe Adam is such a ditz but we all love him anyway! OMG i totally wish I could see Mark tackle James into the pool lmao. Aw Jeffy, I think you just signed Punky's death warrant! I still feel bad for Matt having to sit there and watch what's happening lol. That was a GREAT way to end the story ;)
NeroAnne chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
HAH! XP!

Water kiss! YAY!

XD! WOOT! James and Mark in the water! HAH, I love it!

XP! Jeff did a mean thing!

...SEX! BRILLIANT! YUM!

YAY! HAPPY ENDING!
Esha Napoleon chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
BEAUTIFUL!
slashdlite chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Matt still keeping an eye on things and Evan is the moderator when he gets worked up!

Ooh... keeping James' mouth full so he can't talk ... *gulp* that vision of Mark doing that to him is hot!

Yes! Double team! Ahh... these three men are just so good together! Love it!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Poor Punk..wonder if he's gonna get killed? Jeff can be so evil at times but it's so cute when he is! The smex was hot as always!
Kermit The Yoda chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Great ending to a great story. )You really should right a story all about the Lawsons, Mark, and the hardyz tourturing Phil. That would be fun.
Nooks chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Aw, matt is a boner killer!

Mark and james need more pool time. XD could be intersting to see.

And YAY! Jeff is happy! Life is good.
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
that was funny especially when phil ran for his life like the rat that he really is.
Terrahfry chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
Um.. Matt.. chose words carefully.. I'm starting to get scared James is gonna kill you.. and I dun want that.. Sorry, James. *hides from James*

Hey, there, Evan.. open mouth and insert foot.. "Nice? Nice? What the fuck is that shit?" Ha! XP!

Penises and electrical sockets? What? XD! Holy shit!

"Do I want to know how you came up with that analogy?" *raises hand* I sorta do *blinks* What? *blinks again and puts down hand* M'kay, I'll shut up.

The psychos have a huge point, Matty. Jeff's a grown adult. Time to let go of the short leash. He's in good, hott, sexy hands :P

"Uh...I hate to say this, but Connor and learning are like James and the nice thing," Keep it coming, Evan. XP.

"I don't think Phil is good enough for Glenn and I deal with it!" *snorts* Bad BAD analogy, James! Lol!

"That is not teasing! That is terrorizing!" *giggles madly* Totally, but I lurv it so! It's awesomeness! XD!

Lmao! Yeah, Matty, more time to fuck Evan! Ha! So blunt.

Good, Matty's trying.. He may not like it.. but, it's totally a start :D

*giggles* Addy's horny! XP. Me lik'a horny Addy. Yes, yes, I do. XD.

Lol, Connor! All pretty!

I love horny Addy.. but he's gunna get killed (and not in my fun way) and I dun want that. Nope.

"I bite," Back away, Adam! NOW!

Awe, Matty sounds sincere enuff... or embarrassed enuff.. either one is cute enuff :P

"I'm horny damn it, and nobody will touch me!" *giggles madly* Poor Addy :P ...Uh-oh, shouldn't have said that, XD.

"Matt! You're just trying to steal him away from me!" Totally, XP.

"But if you don't stop complaining about it, I'm going to start playing the role of James and you will be my Phil." Actually that sounds fun.. what? My soft spot for Addy aside, I like when Matt torments him. *shrugs* Only Matt though *smiles 'innocently'*

Nope, Addy can't get a break. Poor baby, they'll have to make it up to him later ;)

Awesome, totally enjoying it. Yuppers, XD.

-Terrah
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
Maybe Matt will come around? I don't know I have a bad feeling about it! Hope you update soon.
sunligh584 chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
Loves this story. You rock and you are a genius. :)