Reviews for A Visit From the Past
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 1/26
Oh, your story was simply amazing.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Enchanting till the very end my dear.. Love is only true when you fight for it..
Lady Aramis chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This story was so sweet-I nearly cried every other chapter. Thank you for such a beautiful, amazing story.
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Awwwwww! That was such a sweet ending! :D
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
WOW! Love your portrayal of Erik's thoughts and emotions. You didn't rush through them but followed them through. I am totally impressed and looking forward to reading more.
InceptionErection chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
This story was so unbelievably precious I couldn't put it down. Honestly, I cried. Which is an accomplishment because my friends like to joke that my tearducts shriveled up and fell out.

I loved this story and the great thing was that it was plausible. Simply fantastic. My favorite PotO fanfiction so far.

Fantastic job.
DannySamLover20 chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
nice job!
none sorry chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
I really liked this story, even though I don't normally like the stories where erik kidnaps Christine again, but w/ this one, that wasn't the case. I especially liked the ending w/ the rose sprouting between their graves. It was very sweet and romantic.

Thanks for writing!-NS
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Wow... there is not much else to say! :D
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Wow, wow, wow! What a perfect place to end this ;)
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Ummm... wow! I love this!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
*Applauds* yes! They got together! Soo cool ;)
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Awwh :) You're really good at writing fanfics.
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Sorry, I'm confused. Does she love him, or Raoul? I love this fic, your writing style is easy to read ;)
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
I like where this is going ;)