Reviews for Hot n Cold
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
yayaya that was awesome yet ikutos such a pervert i luv that about him lolol good job
AliceKat chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
up...date... I'm going through some weird mood swings this week... no it's THAT! Monday I was hyper, Tuesday I felt disappointed, I think Wednesday I was pissed off, Thursday I was cheery, well kinda, and forgiving and "look on the bright side" kinda thing, Friday... I recorded my friends when they didn't notice and thought I was texting, but ey, I TOLD them earlier what I was gonna do hehe...
AliceKat chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
I learned how to cuss in the second or third grade so HAH Ikuto! some people I know learned it even before THAT .-.
AliceKat chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
oh, my, god, I ALMOST DIED AT THAT LAST PART!
AliceKat chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
was it really you? cause I've had a dream where I was in someone else's point of view, like I saw that person, knew it wasn't me, but then I was in the person's POV .-.
criminallychallenged chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
omg! I CANT BELIEVE ITS A SEQUEL I loved Hot Or Not! It was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. And I cant believe there is a sequel. THANK YOUUUU ;3
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG. I freaking love this.

Just...too many things to say about it. I just...jeez, I love this.
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Nope just drunk :D
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Lol nagi lost nagi lost nagi lost nagi lost lol
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Damn good one you got me. BUT I'm NOT. a pervert like ikuto
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
And I bet the boys loose ALL self-control!
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I saw it nieve first, then Ikuto mentioned it dirty, and then I saw it
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD
nekogirl017 chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
WTF?! ITS DISCONTINUED?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*SULKS IN EMO CORNER*
nekogirl017 chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS TOO STUPIDLY FUNNY!*dies of laughter* I LOVE THE HENTAI-NESS THE MOST! IKUTO'S SUCH A HENTAI BUT THATS MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT HIM! AND I LOVE AMU'S CHARA-CHANGES WITH DIA! (Jezz I sound like some type of perverted fangirl of something...)HAHA!