Reviews for Through the Keyhole
Can't you Fangirl find another way of dealing with your crush on Felton the to torture poor Ginny?
Seriously, just because you want a go on Felton Ginny has to shag th Magical Version of a Nazi
To quote JKR from Pottermore:
'For all this, Draco remains a person of dubious morality in the seven published books, and I have often had cause to remark on how unnerved I have been by the number of girls who fell for this particular fictional character (although I do not discount the appeal of Tom Felton, who plays Draco brilliantly in the films and, ironically, is about the nicest person you could meet). Draco has all the dark glamour of the anti-hero; girls are very apt to romanticise such people. All of this left me in the unenviable position of pouring cold common sense on ardent readers’ daydreams as I told them, rather severely, that Draco was not concealing a heart of gold under all that sneering and prejudice'
The shot version for you:
-Draco/Ginny is nonsense
-The Ferret is an arshole
-you are just some stupid Fangirl with a crush on Felton
brianaangel chapter 55 . 5/19
This story was a perfect combo of cute, funny, and sexy. Loved it!
Sw33tCh3rryP13 chapter 54 . 4/19
Oh my, I love this one, too! For some reason, my update emails are catching in my filter and I didn't see this chapter before now! I love this verse; this goes with Weasley and the Three Males, yes? I hope you revisit these two soon! XOXO
Sw33tCh3rryP13 chapter 55 . 4/19
YAY! I LOVE this! Hot and hilarious! Thank you so much, my darling! XOXO
tryntee13 chapter 55 . 4/19
nice job! enjoyed this drabble.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 55 . 4/19
Yes, yes, yes. What a delicious read. I had a stupid smile on my face the whole story.

"You're heartbeat says otherwise."- Yes, call her out, Draco! Especially since you know if they were basically naked in bed together, cuddling for warmth, he would certainly feel her body react to him in every way possible, especially her heartbeat increasing.

Loved it. Super enjoyable, even with your 'no answers' approach :)
NTA123 chapter 55 . 4/19
Hi. how are u? Great Drinny one shot as usual.
loved it!
Took me some time to understand who was "Tosspot" (lolz)
Keep updating...
dwellingindreams chapter 53 . 3/28
This feels like the start of something longer. I like the setting and the concept.
dwellingindreams chapter 54 . 3/28
I love this so much!
marinka chapter 54 . 3/7
Love confused Draco:)
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 53 . 2/28
Yes! I love how short and sweet this was, while also portraying that D/G have an intense and complicated past together. And for Draco to be the one confused about the status of their relationship? Original and sweet. I really enjoyed this.

Honestly, the whole situation still made him pissy. He was used to being the one doing the manipulating- the one holding all the reins.

Ugh, yes. Smart/sassy/manipulating!Ginny? Sign me up. She did grow up with Fred and George, after all, and never gets the credit she deserves. Honestly, Ginny probably should've been in Slytherin, with how manipulative, coy, and dark she can be when wanted.

Great job, again! Can't wait for more.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 54 . 2/28
Honestly, I cannot get enough of roommates!Draco/Ginny. It gives me so many feels. The idea that somehow Ginny ended up with three Slytherins, and that they're okay with it, is just... ugh, i love it.

He wondered if she had ever done the same to Theo or Blaise. Somehow, the thought annoyed him.- that line really grabbed me, for some reason. It's such a simple explanation of the relationships between all four housemates and the deeper, potential relationship between Draco and Ginny.

Draco was startled into an unmanly sound. Her hands and feet were like ice.- Okay, so, I was dying laughing at this. One, because initially I hadn't been sure why he was startled into an unmanly sound. Was it because her wrapping herself around him caught him unaware and he liked it? Was he realizing he was attracted to her? Oh, no, it was because she was freezing. And that is just such a realistic response. And, two, I do that to my boyfriend all the time and he reacts the exact same way. It was such a simple addition to the story but I loved it.

Anyway, I really, really love this universe. I enjoy all your Draco/Ginny but this universe is a favorite of mine!
brianaangel chapter 54 . 2/27
Gosh, the problem with reading your stories is that I want most if not all of them to be a full length story like this one and the last one. I guess I just have to be satisfied with the this tasty morsel (for now). :)
Desertisle chapter 54 . 2/26
Cute story! Keep these drabbles coming :).