Reviews for Hurt
Sweetmd24 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
such a well written, beautiful story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Really enjoyed reading this , superb thank you x
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Good job!
Catherine flowermonkey chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Beautifully written with honest emotions which are so true to the ones that are felt at such a loss. When the lines about does it get easier dealing with the loss had me remembering the loss of my father and the intensity of the emotion.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Then I had met Tony in Baltimore and I gained back family, I gained a child. And now, like Kelly, he was gone. I still had family, I still had the rest of my team, but it just wasn't the same. And it never would be. So right. He may still have the others but Tony was the only one he felt enough of to consider his "child/kid". Aside from maybe Abby.

"Oh come on, Gibbs!" She said when I didn't respond, "You never talk about what you're feeling. Never ever! But this time you did! About Tony! He'll be over the moon! Wait until I tell hi-" She stopped, the excited look dropping from her face as she realized she couldn't tell him anything.

I felt the same sharp pang I'm sure she was feeling right about now. I had done it more than once, too.I'd make a mental note to tell Tony something or mention something to him only to realize he wasn't there and that he was gone. I was in tears at that.

"So what bigger mistake than to think your partner is dead and then to realize he was actually alive for another week before he was murdered? To have to realize there was an entire week you could have been searching for him? Saving him even? But you didn't because you made the mistake of believe he was dead?" yeah but that was good thing on the bad guys part. Pretty smart too.

So glad tony is Ok. You had me real worried there for a while.

And Gibbs admitted his feeling about how he feels about Tony.
lilawonder chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Wow so glad he was alive. But I loved this insight into Gibbs. Great story. I wonder if you have an alternate ending without Tony coming back?
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wonderful caring story with great insight into each team mates thoughts.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
What a good story!
kutoki chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
I started in tears and finished in tears. It was such a great story! Good job!
sterno chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
REALLY GOOD STORY AND I HAD TO FINISH IT BEFORE I WENT TO BED. YOU REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL THEY ARE GONE- THANKS FOR THE REMINDER! ALSO THANKS FOR WRITNG!
inupuppy1596 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
This was a vary well writen story it started out sad but got vary happy. It was nicely played out. Good Job.
newgal chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Congrats on a job well done.
SKITTLES chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Maybe u could do a oneshoot about Gibbs beating Haywood? It could be AU or something :)

Or I could do it...

Love the chapter! Favorite one! :D
anne chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
great story...loved how you wrote the relationship between Tony & Gibbs...and how you showed Gibbs thoughts and fears and feelings. Thx for sharing.
Stroma chapter 9 . 6/1/2010