Reviews for Animal I Have Become
stephanymoon chapter 22 . 7/31
Hello, I am waiting impatiently for you to publish another chapter of this interesting fic, please, despite saying it was in 2014 just read it and I really hope upload the last chapters. you're a great writer, and love this story please complete it, at times it broke my heart with coldness of L, and other really hate the momentary madness that had him, I liked the radical change of light by becoming kira pet, but I found something absurd who turned like a frightened child and I know that the voice telling him to light to fight for his life is the real kira inside of light
Thanks for writing this fic please complete it
greetings and kisses
moon
kuroh chapter 22 . 6/19
countinue please I want to read more about this and other chapters
Tobee chapter 6 . 4/6
This was ok
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
I love this story, but it's so dark it makes my heart feel dark too... in a satisfying way. You said this would have a happy ending, and my poor heart is yearning for it!

I also giggled at that last statement... "Kira was glad he was just a dog." I feel bad for Light as much as I hate him in the anime, you can't help but feel bad for him and hate L for becoming the monster he puts behind bars on a daily basis. I have a feeling L will come to his senses and feel incredibly guilty for letting the power go to his head just as it had done to Light.

Love, just LOVE, this story.

Kayla
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
(I didn't feel like signing in again, but that is my name on FF)

I loved your A/N. It had me ROFL'ing. This story warms my heart for some reason, as sad as it is.
Brilliant.
Kidiu chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Oh no, don't involve Kei, Matt! I'm pretty sure he's the one who had the death note!
Kidiu chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Yeah, I'm liking Matt more and L less. He's such a jerk here! I wonder how there'll be a happy ending?
HyveeH chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
I've just gone through 22 all chapters, right after discovering this fic in the evening. The story's plot is really great. I'm looking forward to reading your next update. Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Awesome Chapter :D

Loving this story so far, hope you update soon x
Kitkat3195 chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
AN UPDATE. OMG. I WANT TO KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!
Aww...L thinks that Light killed Watari and Roger. He should have looked into the book. Sigh. I wonder what Light was doing with the Death Notes though...hmm...
Well, looks like Near and Kei are not so innocent after all.
I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
I'm off to read 'The Second Hand Unwinds' right now! ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
Awesome! You updated, this makes me ridiculously happy. So, if it isn't too much trouble, could you update again? :D You see its been awhile and I miss this story. So I encourage you to gather up all your inspiration and creativity juices flowing and update whenever you have time. It'd mean a lot to me. Thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
NO! I hate L! That bastard, I don't like him in this story :( I hope it gets better, I really do.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
In my opinion, I don't really like it when Light is like this. Like acting like a real dog. I kinda hope he changes...but it's really good so far!
Deathnotefan62 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Holy shit that's a real thing? XD
I really like the story so far! Can't wait to read it :)
skkmgirl818 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
idk whats going through your head but im guessing its a twisted kawaii disturbing fantasy thing enough to make people squirm...