Reviews for Zutara 100
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nice I think the patience one is my faveorite
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
waw this was beutiful i cant beleive that they are all one centance i would like to thank you for posting this. it made me teer up and reflect on my own relationship. you should wright a story your a wonderful wrighter.
BrambleclawFTW chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

~Zutara 4EVA!~
stardust.life chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh my gosh, I loved your sentence for lust

:D hehe
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was excellent. :) I loved alot of them, particularly the Oma/Shu references. And also the very last one. :) Also, Poverty and Wealth made me laugh. Poverty b/c I find Zuko being able to budget amusing, wealth b/c its just funny and totally in character for Katara to still be concerned about that. XD

Great set of sentences. :)
DefyGravity2502 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Amazing. Marvelous. Awe-inspiring.

My favorite ones (it was hard to choose): Choices (ironically), Strength, Teammate, Friends, Siblings, Hair, Blanket, and Family.
InItToWinIT chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
WOW! This was so good! I really liked this. One of the best i've read! )
Cassie James chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was really good. I was going to let you know my favourite but there were too many and I couldn't decide!

Very well done!

Cassie x
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow... I loved it...

:3 (speechless over here!)
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Zuko and Aang play high-stakes Pai Sho (the prize: marrying Katara)! I would have chosen who I wanted to marry no matter who won. It would have been Zuko.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very nice work on this. Well done. Keep at it.
xyzisme chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I LOVE this!
saturdayinthemiddleofaugust chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I would never be able to take this project on. I loved all of these little snippets- especially for the couple when Toph intervened... I knew she could always sense Zutara . Fantastic!
One Glorious Basterd chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Love this part:

Hair, Courage, Lost, Choices, Sun, Blame, Innocence, Children, Gist Guile, Birth

ROFLOL! AWESOME!