Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
CloudyDream chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Y'know, I think this is got to be one of the most interesting AUs I've ever read. I'm glad I stumbled on your profile page, you have so many interesting stories here. Kudos!
A.J.Fields chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I like it :) Please write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow this is amazing! I thought it was finished when I started reading but it's not ( Hope you do finish it though lol
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
If possible this chapter was even better than before. Dear author, this story has so much potential, don't abandon us
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I hadn't read a fic based on this episode is one of my favorites.
Simply loved it!
Kaydreams chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Too cute! Interesting twist! Should be interesting to see how they get along and how everyone else gets along with this new batman. For a second I thought he would insist calling her Raven! I can't wait to see what will happen next if you update!
Grimelark chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
lol you are the biggest tease that's it no more reading your stories. To many end in interesting spots!
viclupa chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
This is a very good story so far Isis! I love the 'behind the scenes' stuff and it would be nice if you could continue with the story because I'm just so anxious to find out what happens with the league and resistance!
RebornRose1992 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
good story i recently rediscovred my love of wonder women n batman and this story rocks!
tahitiliz chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I never really like Savage Time, but I'm really enjoying this. I hope you continue it sometime.
bHaribo chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
that is soo sweet! Love it, please update soon!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
:O I love this idea! The whole tiny banter between Diana and General? XD Cutee! Update soon!
NaomiBlue chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I like the interaction between the "General" and Diana, I can't wait for more.
thegirlwiththesmallsmile chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Are you gonna update anytime soon? Are you gonna abandon us :(
JC chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Great

I hope thers a update soon

Maybe in next chapter if counterpart of heroes and villains are still alive like Lex and Lois.