Reviews for Fervent Sanctity
author2be3 chapter 1 . 3/10
Very well written! I'm very glad someone re-wrote the ending in a unique way. I always thought the Escalus tree with Ophelia had way too many plot holes in the anime anyway. Well done!
Marmar Safire chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
its good dont stop )
Crest of Water chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
THANK YOU! Thank you so very much for this! This was absolutely perfect! Wonderful and just what that sad ending needed to make such a compelling story better and give Romeo and Juliet the ending they should have had!Also the sonnet throughout the story adds to the whole atmosphere and really brings this story together. It felt like something straight out of the play (and dub!)and I really look forward to reading more of this.
The Low Brass Dude chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
YES! Finally, a story about Romeo and Juliet that actually gives them a happy ending! Please update again! The sonnet was a really cool touch, and overall, AWESOME!
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wonderful! Just wonderful! Finally, a story that gives Romeo and Juliet a happy ending without ruining it through excessive and needless alterations. The sonnet was a nice touch. Although the scene in this chapter didn't have a lot of details, I think that the plot itself overcomes that for the most part. Anyway, please update again soon! (There are so few RomeoxJuliet fanfics on this site [especially multi-chaptered stories] that I really, REALLY impatient to read the few good ones that come out.)

Until then,