Reviews for A Magical World
KitkatMoon chapter 2 . 7/28
Amazing trilogy, read all of them to this point in 3 days.
myredturtle chapter 1 . 7/24
Hi Miranda!

I have been a big fan of this trilogy for a long time now, I found it just before you posted chapter two of this final part. I have re-read it over the years, and continue to enjoy it. Thank you very much for all the hard work that went into your creation!

I am considering taking part in Nano this year, and would like to use the universe you've created. It would be AU of your story, and it would take part in the past (mostly) so while Namach would be there a lot of the other characters wouldn't be (such as Daray and Silas, much as I love them.)

Basically the gist is that Harry goes back in time (about fifty years of so), finds Akren, meets Moody (before he looses his eye and other body parts) and with his new skills things go very differently.

Please let me know if you disapprove, and I'll do something else.

Hope life is going well for you!

myredturtle
Rivenn chapter 2 . 7/22
really wish this series wasnt abandoned. just went back through and re-read it.
LandlessLord chapter 2 . 7/21
I'm begging you, please update !
kirbyonsteroids chapter 1 . 7/9
I would tell you that I love this story, but a thousand have already done so.
I would tell you that I want to see this story reach its conclusion, but a thousand have already done so.
I would ask you for a sign you are alive, but a thousand have already done so.

I don't know how you do it. I don't know how you can write such a work of art. I don't know how you can ignore a thousand people asking after you.

I guess there's nothing left to do but resign this story to the dark, against all hope. Thank you for breathing life into these characters. Thank you for giving this story to me. I won't forget you or this story.

The best of wishes with whatever struggle tore you apart so heinously to break your word. I know its a guilt trip, but you did say you would warn if you were going to abandon the fic for any reason, and you rather clearly didn't die from the fact the account was active after the last posting(2013 i believe) I hope you didn't abandon this just because you fear colleagues will think less of you for it. You also stated that you had the ending planned out, so there isnt that cop-out.

Please, if you do nothing else on this site, at least post something to tell us if you get published. That can't be too much to ask right? Tell us so we can give you money eh?

May you have a happy life, and go with God.

Sincerely, A Fan
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 7/7
NNNNNNNOOO OOO
made it here...
Thanks for writing such amazing story! Truly original, solid characters and legit good plot :)
Rahkesh is way cooler than Harry xP
pfrladj chapter 2 . 7/2
are you going to keep on doing this story or is it going to die? coz i loved this trilogy a TON
Alan chapter 1 . 7/2
Hope you come back and finish this story!
ragtag7 chapter 2 . 7/2
Hey, I know you probably won't see this, 5years and everything, but I can't help but come back to your story every few months, just to check on a small hope that there's another chapter to enjoy... There isn't but it doesn't stop me re-reading your wonderful story

All the best!
Mandass chapter 2 . 6/27
Is there a reason why I can't PM the author?Because I don't know why I can't
Jay chapter 2 . 6/25
Holy beejeebus! ! Your writing is so addictive and I can't believe I've just found your stories! ! I'm so upset that you haven't updated in forever please try and find the time to continue! I've read the entire first two stories within 2 days and was hooked from the beginning (would have been one day but rl got in the way) please continue! :D
Sabien chapter 2 . 6/23
Hi Miranda

Every couple of months since 2009 I check this story and end up reading it from the beginning, you probably won't update it again so I'd just like to say Thanks for writing and creating such an amazing world.

Hope you're having a wonderful life :)
Eagerly waiting still
neoo chapter 2 . 6/22
so cool, can you pls continue this story
Cruelty Brought Her Embrace chapter 2 . 6/22
I absolutely love this story, this is one of the few where you don't feel like your being choked with cotton candy like levels of fluff. So is everyone right that Rahkesh's form that will kill everything and everyone is a Death Dragon. Maybe it will be his primary form so that it can keep the Thunderbird and Basilisk in check. If you really think about it it is kind of obvious, you made mention of them back in A Second Chance At life. I can't wait for Rahkesh to whip up on some demon ass. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ArchAngelGabriel17 chapter 2 . 6/12
I really enjoy this series and your ideas so far are amazing. Are you going to continue?
1,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »