Reviews for A Magical World
Guest chapter 2 . 20h
I know that this is your hobby and you don't get paid for it except with glowing reviews. This is a great trilogy that I've read several times. I believe that you will finish it some day, hopefully sooner than later, as you've left us just as things were heating up so to speak. I hope that you'll find the time to put us all out of our misery. Please?
Daydreamer Forever and Always chapter 1 . 7/16
So I was one of those people that did not check the update dates before I made it this far and practically cried when I did but I can say without a shadow of a doubt I do not regret any minute of the ride. Whenever I finally get around to writing my own HP fanfiction I am shamelessly borrowing Marigolds magical theory and having a few of her OC's make guest appearances in my fanfiction somewhere (with credit of course). Heck, forget Rowlings Universe I want to play in Marigold's universe.
idoubtyouknowme chapter 1 . 7/3
This series is most definitely worth a read. It sucks that it has been abandonded, and I have yet to see an adoption. The plot and characters are deep, complex and satisfying. You can still see the Harry Potter universe if you squint, but the path Miranda took to deviate from it is well fleshed out and develops HP magical theory far more so than the original universe did. (Appropriate considering the change from a child's perspective up to an adult)

The magical history that has been incorporated shows a huge time span and the deciding factor that shifts the course of the universe's future is just...satisfying. One answer that was never questioned was how to keep magic and it's beings safe from anyone that wants to harm them. In the HP universe, it was simply laws and ethics geared toward staying secret while living with the non-magicals. Rakesh's solution blows all of the arguments out of the water.

The solution is monumental and yet so straight forward. It gives a perspective of scale and philosophy that can't be achieved in children's books but builds off of them. It also gives you a little riddle on where magic originated from, and also questions time paradoxes, which is always a mind fuck.

The possibilities are endless with the flexibility of the magical theory that is stated, and then Marigold proceeds to keep questioning the scale.

The vast amount of magical races, politics, practices and how those can influence the universe leads to so many different plot twists, and they can be subtle when you see them. The style is very much 'show, don't tell' and gives the reader a chance to exercise the inner picture. Some of the main characters are absolutely amazing (looking at you Namach) and their capabilities are always being expanded upon.

If the author could either leave the it up for adoption or give their blessing for fanfiction of the fanfiction (series of a series?), there could be so much feedback and a very satisfying end to the current story.
Rhona Elisha chapter 1 . 6/28
I love this triology and am heartbroken that it seems to be abandoned:(
I hope you may continue it soon.
It is by far my favourite fanfiction right now.
Please continue somehow this ff
Hi
First sorry for my text i.m french
And your story is amazing really it.s to bad for is abandon
I.m sad about the End of your story
You should change little thing ( JKR owns Harry potter) and published a book
I.m Ok to buy for this and i.m sure i.m not the only one
Sincerly is the BEST story never Read

Bravo pour ton histoire
Dagaz1968 chapter 2 . 6/16
I have been re-reading this series for the 4th or 5th time. It is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have read. I hope that, some day, you will come back and finish it.
amaris8 chapter 2 . 6/14
I came across the first book of this trilogy back when you were still writing the second book, I fell in love with it then and I still like it now. I've come back to this trilogy more than a few times since 2009 and every time I do so I wonder, is she still alive? Is she still writing this story and just waiting for an Internet connection? Did she give up completely on this story? I know you no longer answer reviews or except PM's but I still hold out hope that maybe one day you'll post something again, even if it is only a notification that the story has been officially abandoned. Until that finally happens though I'll probably just continue to come back and reread the story every once in a while, making up the endings in my mind and knowing that whatever I do think of is probably all wrong. Wishing you the best wherever you are, with whatever it is you do, thanks again for being one of the first to take HP fanfics in this direction.
V/r
Amaris
howlsword chapter 2 . 6/10
very very good story , please update asap...
xiu chapter 2 . 6/3
I love this story you are a great writer I always wait and I hope you did not abandon this story but hey the last time you wrote it was in 2009 hoping that someday we will know the end or that somone will write the rest
CaBuckeye chapter 1 . 5/25
Is there a possibility of a 1 shot that lists all of the directions that this would have gone. That way you [and your readers] could get writing [and reading] closure. Please?
Jayla chapter 2 . 5/24
This trilogy is very interesting and I've been binge reading for the past three weeks. I can't wait for more chapters.
Hello chapter 2 . 5/23
Please, please, please say that you're still planning on releasing another chapter. I really want to find out what Rahkesh's final animagus form is! . This entire series has been absolutely stellar.
Booooooooo chapter 2 . 5/23
ahhhhhhhhhhh. This story is so gooooooood. I've reread it about 5 times. Please, please, please update or at least let me know if its abandoned.
totalpovvortex chapter 1 . 5/10
Yeah, Guest3. I completely agree. I understand that life sometimes happens, but at least either update your page or post a chapter just containing an author's note. It'd be amazing to see somebody pick this up... I might do it myself, once summer rolls around and I have more free time. (If I do, I'll be sure to leave a review here saying that I've done so.)
Basdedraak chapter 2 . 5/6
Is this still being updated?
1,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »