Reviews for A Magical World
Hoshi-Tenshi-8 chapter 1 . 7h
I love this Trilogy it is amazingly written, but its been almost 10 years since it was updated! I'm fairly sure there was a promise not to just abandon it but 10 years is getting a little ridiculous.
Is this ever going to be updated? Preferably finished?
Wish you all the best with your plans to publish original stuff.
ObsessivelyOdd chapter 1 . 9/15
Having to review here because apparently I reviewed C2 already!

Brilliant as always, I’m dying to know what Rahkesh is turning into, but looks like this is abandoned. My money is on a death dragon - it has to be something with wings because Namach recognised the potential in his early bloodmagic, right? The other option would be an arch demon, I guess, but you said they didn’t have wings when they first evolved. Part of me is still wondering if the elves accidentally created the demons somehow.

Please, please continue this, but if you can’t could you reply and tell me the big secret? It’s been driving me nuts for at least eight years!
Lucker chapter 2 . 9/3
I think Harry is part Elf because the Potters had Dyalnos seeds and also the Dyalnos tree accepted his blood. I think that that's what's going to piss off the elves too, maybe a rogue elf left for Earth and Harry is his relative or something.
Lucker chapter 2 . 9/3
Love the story, wish I could see it through but thanks for the amazing roller-coaster I already got.
katiekittykat chapter 2 . 9/3
Okay I loved this series. Granted a little dry in spots but over all a great story. However you need to please please please update
ScarletWraith chapter 2 . 8/29
This the second time I’ve gone through the trilogy and while I cannot remember whether I mentioned this before or not, I’ll mention it again anyway. THIS IS ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST SERIES OF FANFICTION I’VE EVER READ! Please come back and finish your story. It’s one of my all time favorites and I do miss reading about the whole Akren gang.
LadySlytherpuff chapter 2 . 8/28
Welp. This was a good read I just wish I knew at least what you meant for him to eventualy turn into. as well as the reactions of the elves.
Are you going to continue this story or has someone already adopted it?
Hexal chapter 1 . 8/26
This is one of the only unfinished stories I have kept this long just hoping it will start up again even 10 yrs later
Darkfirepheonix2001 chapter 2 . 8/22
Please please please update. This is one of if not the best Harry potter fanfictions I have read.
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 2 . 8/20
Ahhhhh! Please tell me this is not abandoned... it’s so good! And we still haven’t had a confirmation on rahkesh’s transformation, unless I missed it...
wolflady5238 chapter 1 . 8/17
Is this fic abandoned? I really hope not because I love this one so much. I have read all three fics multiple times
Aisirash chapter 2 . 8/14
Произведение шикарное. Жаль что замерзло. Оно навсегда в моем сердце.
Eli chapter 2 . 8/10
Noooo! Porque! Son 10 años desde la última publicación, pero que va a pasar?! Tanto quedo inconcluso TT_TT
She-Who-Flys-On-Wings-Of-Ink chapter 1 . 8/6
So, uh I know it's been 10 years, but I have to ask if this story was ever continued on another site? Or perhaps I could know what the conclusion would have been?
2,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »