Reviews for A Magical World
crazy-n-insane chapter 2 . 4/16
Absolutely brilliant piece of work! I binge read this trilogy and I sincerely cannot wait for the coming chapters. Great character development, a very engaging writing style and a singularly unique plot makes this a truly enjoyable read.

Thank you.
Blue Phoenix Rider chapter 2 . 4/9
I agree with all the reviewers, please just give us some sign that you are alive. We don't care how long it has been since the last update. This truly is one of the best fanfiction stories out there. It says a lot that you are still getting reviews after this much time.
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 2 . 4/6
Its been years since this was updated. I would love to know what would have happened. Mostly, what Rahkesh's transformation ended with/Elves reaction.
May I ask why this was never finished?
Artemis chapter 2 . 3/26
I love you. Still alive ?
Tacitamura chapter 2 . 3/25
What to say ?
Your universe is incredible. I love your explanations of bloodmagic and all the other magics you used in this story. Your demons are a good novelty for me and I am hooked on your fights ! They are so epic, the battles are awesome and we are able to follow all people. I like Namach a lot, he is truly a masterpiece, and I like Nicodemus too. Your Rakesh is nice too.
Well, I do hope, you will have time to finish this story because it's incredible. Kudos
StormMagi chapter 2 . 3/23
Why'd you stop this in 2009?
ak232 chapter 1 . 3/12
DO IT! I mean update. pleeeeeeease
baka. siano chapter 2 . 2/27
Whenever I see this story in my feed, I always gets teary-eyed. I have never wanted anything else except to get an update on this story...

I hope your doing well.
pug2130 chapter 2 . 2/14
Can't wait to see what happens
blackpearl123 chapter 2 . 2/6
PLEASE! PLEASE Update! I freaking love your series, one of the best I have read! Xx
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 2/2
What happens next?! I hope you are healthy and just too busy to write. You are an excellent and innovative writer with a lot of original ideas for the fic and please, be alright...
Scalaiah chapter 2 . 1/21
i am so, so excited to finally know what the heck this transformation is. My best guess would be some kind induced by the dragon blood in him or something frim your mind involving death, power and blood magic. anyways, I love to have chapters of this story, especially after I got over the headache I always got from reading because it is so damn complex and complicated. overall thanks for the story I really like it and am grateful that there is such a great story in FF. so Thanks!
CynnShadowflight chapter 2 . 1/18
I love this trilogy, and hope it continues! Please update this story, I hope it's not abandoned. It's an amazing start and I hope to see how it all plays out.
Southerner chapter 2 . 1/18
Love the chapter. Still can't figure out what Rahkesh is turning into. More importantly though, is this story dead? I ask this as it has been multiple years since it was last updated.
chi akume chapter 2 . 1/15
I couldn't stop reading, and I can't wait for more!
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »