Reviews for A Magical World
Marti3P chapter 1 . 8/16
Please continue or post an update of what was going to happen?
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 8/11
Have you stopped writing? I prefer not to get into a story that will not be completed.
I retired years back due to a stroke. Since I can't work, I spend most of my time reading. It's easier on a body that is starting to get old.
Thanks.

JimS
blackflamesredblood chapter 2 . 8/6
Please update soon
Jbattiesr chapter 2 . 8/1
I know this has been dead for several year but I just finished rereading the whole doc from start to end and I loved it just as much the 2nd time and hope you write some non fanfiction in the future that you can sell because you have real talent.
Atheist god chapter 1 . 7/24
Love it.
Hope you update again even if you haven't for the last 7 years
This is an amazing story and I have reread the whole series 3 times.
Saphira455 chapter 1 . 7/18
Gah, I hate this cliffhanger every time I read this... but it's so good I can't help but keep reading it many, many, MANY times. I haven't figured out what Rahkesh is turning into either... *sighs* I'm guessing some kind of dragon? Oh wait. The species of lizard people who ruled the Earth before... something happened... is that what he's turning into? One of those?

Still nigh futilely hoping that one day this epic fanfic will be updated-
Saphira455

P.s. Reviewing on this chapter because I've already reviewed the other one.
Squire234 chapter 2 . 7/11
Real pity that this seems to have been discontinued... You're a fantastic writer with great ideas :)
Quibbler78 chapter 2 . 7/11
I'm wondering if we should start a support group for Flairgold Addicts. To help each other through trauma of NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

Sorry.

Suggestions for group name.
'Rahkesh Ravers Anonymous'
'Where in the World is Miranda Flairgold?'
'But... You Promised!'
'Death Dragon Doom Club'
'The Demons Won, Didn't They'

... Anyone else have any ideas?
Poppydots chapter 2 . 7/7
55555 chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm sure I read this whole trilogy when I was in my early forays into HP fanfic. It's been many years since then, and I am very glad that I picked up your story to read once again. The characters are interesting, the magic systems and worldbuilding are alluring, and everything is just so cool! I suppose I'll follow this story, just in case the muse strikes you and you end up writing another chapter. Thanks for sharing Rahkesh's adventures with us. Hope you're well!
emmalilly21 chapter 2 . 7/5
are you going to finish this story? i just want to know what rahkesh turns into and about his encounter with the elves. and i love namach. can't forget namach.
Ashcandy07 chapter 2 . 7/4
what I wouldn't give to know what happened to the Author of this story... and also what the flying fuck is his third animagus if it isn't a Death Dragon?! ugh!

This was my second fanfic ever and I have held it as a standard to be topped but still no luck besides the ones that FINISH. Author must be deceased considering how much he/she was wanting to write the final trilogy but never did. And who knows who the lucky two, I think it was, that got the final animus right...

I WANT TO KNOW DAMMIT! sigh...
doughxDude87 chapter 2 . 6/30
It would be a shame to leave such a great trilogy unfinished, and I really hope nothing happened to you either.
Anyways I would like to thank you for making such an interesting trilogy.
elvenmagick chapter 2 . 6/30
It is such a shame that this work has been abandoned. This series of stories has long been one of my favorites of all time, the well written and well thought out plot line, along with the unique take on magic make it one of the best there is. But now it's seems that it is halted forever just at the climax... I would absolutely love a resolution.
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »