Reviews for A Magical World
FREDRIC chapter 2 . 4/23
Please continue this fic or if u do not want to please get someone else to do it.
kitty chapter 2 . 4/19
It's been 8 years . I know you aren't going to continue this fic. I keep checking now and then though. It's my fav triolgy eventhough it remains unfinished. It's a shame such a good work goes unfinished. I keep hoping one day...? I would love to see it completed. I'm sure others would too. Think about it? Thanks
Could you please update this? Thanks.
LongStryder chapter 2 . 4/15
I'm sure that you have received many similar reviews, but I want to ask if you are planning on finishing this story? I hope you are since this is one of the better stories on fanfiction that I have read in quite some time. I stumbled across the first installment "A Second Chance at Life" when searching for another HP fanfic by the same name, and I couldn't stop reading. This story that you have been weaving is incredibly well thought out and well written, and I think it would be a tragedy if you didn't finish this story. I beg you to try and find the time to devote to finishing this story, as it deserves to be finished.
Thank you so much for writing this story. I have been entranced this past month reading it in my spare time. I will not ask you to update as I am sure you have put this story to rest. I just wanted you to know that I throughly enjoyed this adventure and wish you well
Hello. Love ur story just reading it gives me shivers
I'm still hoping u will update and that this is just extreme writers block. Honestly I would scream that's how much I can't wait. I'd be fine if u update like a chapter per every couple of years. I'm not looking for u too commit like crazy or anything. But hopefully this hasn't been completely abandoned. And welll I and insanely curious. I haven't figured out what Rajesh is supposed to be. I have several theories but. I think g really. God I literally cannot wait for the whole elves bit too.
Bookworm5556 chapter 2 . 3/22
Please continue this story. You got this far, you might as well finish it.
Neyva chapter 1 . 3/17
Please, continue this story, I love it!
Lady Raina Midnight chapter 2 . 3/16
I just foud this series and live it. I am sorry to see that it is nor finished, and while i do send a plea for its completion at some point, i have one very important question. What is he turning into!?

Lady Raina Midnight
jmanfitzwater chapter 2 . 3/12
Really enjoyed reading this. I so hope you continue. Between elves, possibly becoming an apprentice, and another transformation, I cant wait to discover what else you have in wait.
Elina chapter 2 . 3/3
This is such an interesting story, I wonder where your imagination leads you, and would really like to read it, as I presume a lot of your other faithful followers. Will you be continuing this story? I sure hope so.
Raesicle chapter 2 . 3/1
This is a fantastic piece of fiction.
I've never been more heartbroken to find it in-complete since 2009?!
I hope everything in R/L is OK, but I sincerely hope you manage to find the time to finish this.
It's a good piece of work and to leave it unfinished is a travesty.
Thank you for the week of reading this has given me, and I look forward to the day I receive an alert that you've updated.

Thanks
Rae
Milagro626 chapter 1 . 2/25
Will you continue the last part of the AWESOME Trilogy? Missing it...
firedolphinfly chapter 2 . 2/23
Love these stories. When are you updating or taking this story up again?
Gemcraft chapter 2 . 2/22
Man, it's been 8 years. Your story was the first major Harry Potter work I followed from start to end. I always think about this story every year and I have yet to re read it. I think if I were to read it now I would have a much different opinion on this story. A lot of writers have borrowed elements of your story and made them cliche and it would ruin my rose-tinted glasses lol. I forgot if Harry ever found a love interest in this story, if you ever revisited this story I would very much enjoy some romance being introduced into this story.

Take care.