Reviews for A Magical World
Jersinia chapter 1 . 1/26
I just finished reading and hands down it was an amazing journey. I fell in love with your unique world building and the magic system you created for it. I doubt you will come ever back to read my review, thank you for writing and I hope everything is well in your life.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 1/25
Such a wonderful world you have portrayed here. would love to see the ending. hopefully someday you shall finish. great trilogy. Thanks for sharing.
C.Winters chapter 2 . 1/23
This has been a fantastic journey with this trilogy. Thanks for writing and I hope you’re doing well!
fawn1423 chapter 2 . 12/15/2022
Awesome, are you going to finish this book. I would really like to read the rest of it.
VeronicaD13 chapter 2 . 12/11/2022
Oh i totally just found this series and i am in love! I powered through it in a day and I'm so glad that I did! This is so original and amazing!

I really hope that everything is going well with your life and that you can come back and revisit it at some point in the future!

Can't wait for more!
Red's Melancholy chapter 2 . 11/21/2022
The worst part about Miranda, fellow viewers, is that she had been on the site as recently as 2014. That means she has seen all of our reviews begging for some sort of closure for this abandoned work for 5 years and cared nothing for it.
Red's Melancholy chapter 2 . 11/21/2022
I wish you would just delete this story. I've read this trilogy probably 30 times and everytime I get depressed when I get to this nthrid book. If you were going to abandon your work, you could have atleast had the decency to post the rest of the outline or atleast answered the plot line questions like his transformation. Instead these two chapters of nothing but filler are just a reminder of how you abandoned all your readers and that we will never get our answers. I hope one day you'll read this and realize how you've let down 10,000 fans.
Lilliianna1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
Hi I know with the story being abandoned this long on ffn it probably won't be continued. I really like this series and have read it multiple times. Is there any chance you've continued it on another site or that you would be willing to post a summary of where you were going with the third book. I would especially like to know just what Rakesh is turning into my best guess is that he is evolving into some species only found on the original elf homeworld or into and elf.
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 2 . 9/25/2022
I reread this story a couple times a year on average. I hope that whatever stopped you from writing wasnt too horrible, and that everything going on in your life is alright. maybe we will all get lucky and you will get to continue. p
DrowCrazy chapter 2 . 9/20/2022
I honestly didn’t know this story had gotten this far when I first ready your works it was just the first of the trilogy about half way they I’m not sure what happened that made you stop writing but even if it’s not this your story is wonderful and well could your muse come back maybe
Ahmira Zaraelys chapter 1 . 9/11/2022
Its a long shot, but this series has been a fave of mine for absolute years and I've reread Parts 1 and 2 more times then I can count.
Did this get continued on a different site?
Did you ever publish like you'd wanted, as I'd love to buy and read it!
Hopefully this finds you well.
Thanks,
Zaraelys
StormBringer278 chapter 2 . 9/10/2022
333
Myketje chapter 1 . 9/6/2022
what if Rahkesh last transformation is not animagus but evolving? the evolution to maybe something elf like, or, early earthbeings. The ones that had wings, atlantis people and were friends with elfs but had to be killed by them? They would go crazy seeing them 'again'...?
LordVladhe chapter 2 . 8/3/2022
You say you don't like suicide fics in your profile, but you basically suicided this fic by not finishing it.
Xiumin Jade chapter 2 . 7/31/2022
I re read this whole books once again, hoping as always that some day it will be updated, I'm still craving to know what happened and how it will end, it's been a long time but I won't lose hope!
2,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »