Reviews for A Magical World
a pair of ragged claws chapter 2 . 23h
I love this story, and like many other reviewers, I’ve been trying to figure out Rahkesh’s final transformation. I’m wondering if it’s a naga—I know you mentioned naga one time but I don’t remember where. I figure it has to be something astounding and maybe semi-godlike for it to have the potential to create so much upset and the “fight of the millennium” for Namach to keep Rahkesh as his apprentice. You said it’s not a dragon because that would be too predictable. The dragon’s blood that Rahkesh ingested came from one of the first or oldest dragon species, so that’s why I was thinking maybe his form is whatever was the precursor to dragons. For the form to make the elves angry enough to kill him on sight, I would think it would have to be something that would mess with plants or trees, or it would be something that would allow him to easily kill elves or weaken the boundary between worlds. But it also seems to have something to do with the boundary between life and death, as well as Rahkesh’s extreme aversion to having his mind barriers broken. I’m so curious about what will happen when the elves rush in with their righteous anger. I also have to say that I really love Namach even though he’s obviously a cold-blooded cruel powerhungry monster when he wants to be. I also have to say that I really like it that romance isn’t part of this fic because it keeps things from getting mushy or gross or sidetracked like some fics do. I also like the way there is some involvement with politics but that you don’t go into excruciating detail about the proceedings. I hope Rahkesh and the others will be able to figure out what to do about that fluctuating boundary into their copied world!

I hope that you’re still alive and healthy and happy and that you still check in to the fanfiction world sometimes! Thank you so much for thinking of your story’s universe and sharing it with us!
Silver-Sapphire22 chapter 2 . 1/19
Wahhhh. Huhuhuhu. Where are you Miranda-sama?! Please give some signs that this epic story will be continued. It's been 13 years since the last update. 13 years! I've re-read this trilogy a number of times already. Please! Anyone?! Anything?!

I super duper love love this epic trilogy of yours Miranda-sama! Hope you in good health and still writing more epics.

PS. Craving for updates
sayumiko0 chapter 2 . 12/30/2021
continue please
KikiLoa chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
Heyy! Will this be finished! It looks amazing! But I really don’t want to start something only to not know the ending
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2021
Hey! The universe you created is my absolute favourite of all time. I have been returning to it every year, and rereading. I really do hope that you plan on finishing it, but even if you don't, congrats on creating an incredible story
ProphetOfShadows chapter 2 . 12/4/2021
I know it's been 12 years and that your likely to never read this but, I just wanted to say thanks for the wild ride. I have been truly invested in this story since I began reading it, knowing it wasn', and probably would never be, finished. It's been a long time since I've been so invested in a fanfic. I know you won't ever read this but I really just wanted some closure for myself, to finish this story in some way and accept the ending, or well the non ending, and move on. Thank you.
black.tuna.nr chapter 2 . 11/29/2021
More? Im super invested in this story when are you adding to it?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2021
I remember reading this series as it came while I was in school. Every year I circle back to see if you’ve picked back up writing this story. Huge fan of your work on this. If you ever decide to write professionally please post a link to your work as another chapter on this story so I can find it.
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
Please update I’ve reread these stories so much I’m trying to find others but no luck! I love ur series and can’t wait for an update so again please update
The Feisty Rogue chapter 2 . 11/4/2021
Hello! I read this entire series in like two days and was gutted to see the last fic unfinished. Tristan Namach is an all time fave OC for me.

I don’t suppose you’re still on this platform, it seems unlikely. However, if you are, would you mind answering some unfinished plot threads for me?

What is Harry’s ‘final form’ and why won’t the elves like it? My thoughts are death dragon - any they won’t like the description he causes and it makes him immortal. Or phoenix - because then he’d be immortal.

Why did Tristan kill all the older vamps? What did they know that he wanted to keep a secret?

Did you ever plan to make Harry a vampire? NGL I spent most of the fics rooting for it to happen although he’d loathe it. But I thought it would be interesting, plus all the other vamps would be intimidated by him.

Anyway, thank you for writing this. Do you mind if I use Tristan as an OC in a fic I might write?
vampyse chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
hi since 2009 you haven't posted a chapter don't give up your story because it's great
Revelationz chapter 2 . 10/15/2021
Miranda, please come back! I reread this story fairly often. i love the large scale and character development.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2021
This entire series was superb, I hope you will come back to it, someday. And I still haven’t worked out what Rahkesh turns into!
Alaet chapter 2 . 9/30/2021