Reviews for A Magical World
PrincessMau chapter 2 . 2/12
Hi. I know it’s been a long time but I just wanted to tell you I’ve been obsessed with this series for the last few days and I love it so much! Rahkesh is exactly what I hoped he would be when I read the first few chapters of book one!
Love this chapter 1 . 2/7
I love your stories, and I wish you would finish this one. It’s one of my favorites.
Whitelavender chapter 2 . 2/5
I know this has been years but please update
It's mind-blowing
inlovewithHP chapter 2 . 1/21
missing this world , thank you for creating it and sharing it
im not sure if ive ever mentioned, but when i have to think of a scene at night to help me sleep, my brain still (even after 10 years) comes to this world first

will always be grateful youve helped me find peace on rough nights
RavenNoire78 chapter 2 . 1/16
have you abandoned this fic
Blue Cloud Cat chapter 2 . 1/3
Absolutely LOVE this series! I'm eagerlly waiting for the next update, even tho its been so long since this was last update. I hope nothing bad has happened to you dear author and I send you much love and apreciation!
lettibelly chapter 2 . 11/21/2023
Your fanfiction is fantastic! but i just see your last udapted is in 2009, but are you going to resume publishing? It would be great to have a sequel but especially a finale to all this.
Xiumin Jade chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
Once again reading this magestic series and hoping that one day it'll be continued...
Francesco111 chapter 2 . 11/14/2023
I always come back to this fic hoping it will get finished someday...
Adel22 chapter 2 . 11/11/2023
Good morning,
I loved your trilogy, I hope one day to see a sequel but it has been on hiatus for more than 10 years, so I think I have to give up. All in all, it's a magnificent work that you posted for us and it was a real pleasure to read it.
I wish you good luck in the hope of one day seeing a new chapter.
Adel
Jolo chapter 2 . 10/24/2023
Hi, are you still going to finish this series?
I would love that. It is sooooo good
please?
Aelirenn chapter 2 . 9/19/2023
It’s been years. I keep hoping one day an update notification will magically appear in my email. It’s too good to leave abandoned.
kavitiko chapter 2 . 8/19/2023
Please tell me you're coming back to finish this some day. We need the ending!
Night Wanderer chapter 2 . 8/17/2023
Shame you never finished this, remember reading the first book as you published it back when I was a kid, still one of my prefered stories on this site.
ucdneo chapter 2 . 7/30/2023
Just finished another reread of the trilogy and its so good. I wish that the author had continued this, or at least given us an outline of how it would have wrapped up. I hope the author was able to write and publish a book and thats why we didn’t get the rest of this.
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »