Reviews for A Magical World
A guest chapter 1 . 10/10
You're probably not going to read this, but killing children doesn't seem like something that the Amadan would engage in since there are other strategies that could be used to keep them safe: a) temporary stopgaps like putting them into their own private dimensions that aren't secure like the new earth, b) freezing them in time (like the thousands so S. American warriors whose names I can't be bothered to search), putting them in expanded storage, and hiding them in a shelter, or c) hitting them with the basilisk's reflection to petrify them (no hunger, maybe it has the effect of being in stasis too? IDK) then squirreling them away - this strategy doesn't even require safe storage since I doubt the demons could un-petrify them to use as slaves or eat. I just feel like you went out of your way to get shock value out of your audience without considering that there are, in fact, intelligent (fictional) people that care about their (equally fictional) children. Good story BTW, great plot development and interesting magic.
WackyJ chapter 2 . 10/1
this story is just wonderful! so very sad that it has not been finished
staar81 chapter 2 . 9/6
Hello just finished all 3 of these stories...they are great..hope your still around this has been the best storyI'v read in a long long time Thanks and hope to see you continue this one one day:):):)
Handers chapter 1 . 9/1
I just read this series again, I would really love for this fic to be finished, I've had tremendous pleasure reading it.
If you are even reading this, could you please post a sum up of what you wanted to happen in this fic? I'm very curious about Rahkesh third third form specifically.

Anyways, thanks for writing all this :)
anya.hutchings chapter 2 . 8/20
How are they going to get everyone to the other world? If it's twenty every two weeks how will everyone get there before the eventual demon apocalypse?
thisreader chapter 2 . 8/18
I don't know if you're ever going to update this. I hope that is by choice and not because something happened to you. This trilogy is such a great piece of work. I'm hoping you're off writing your own original work. If you are i'd definitely be interested in buying it, so in the off chance that you are could you please let us know?
Gr8Wh1te chapter 1 . 8/17
Absolutely loved this series, please don't let it go unfinished.
GoldenEel chapter 2 . 8/17
Just reread this series again, and I like just as much if not more every time. It always makes me sad when I get to the end and it’s not finished though. Makes me wonder what happened to make you abandon such a great piece.
TykiTavi chapter 1 . 8/12
11 years since the last update, and I'm still waiting for a new one. I don't know what happened to you during these years you're gone, but I hope you're okay and doing well! (w)/
Update ? Is it coming ?
XanderRoman chapter 2 . 7/19
Hi I know it has been 11 years but please continue with this story I love it and have read it like ten times well all the parts and I would really like to see how you end this all please please finish this
A Fan chapter 2 . 7/15
Please please please... if you have the time, then please finish this story!
Dantemetegnik000 chapter 1 . 7/12
Где можно найти остальные главы)))
Обновите
Доброе время суток, не могли бы вы написать, будете ли вы когда-нибудь дописывать это, и если нет, то напишите, пожалуйста, о конечном изменении Ракеша. Но, я, конечно, буду НЕВЕРОЯТНО рада если вы все-таки продолжите эту работу. Это самый лучший фанфик о Гарри Поттере, который я читала. Ведь, к сожалению, существует ужасно маленькое количество работ по этому фэндому, с такими большими, но невероятно удачными отклонения и от канона. Если бы я выбирала между оригинальной историей и этой, я выбрала бы эту. Я влюбилась в этот фанфик, и мне очень больно от отсутствия обновлений. Абсолютно все новые идеи в этом фанфике шикарны, и я надеюсь, что все же прочту эту работу до конца.
2,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »