Reviews for I Don't Care that I'm Dying
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awww you should so make a sequel to this!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awesome fic, you could really feel Sam's grief, pain and desolation. Really descriptive it brought tears to my eyes.

A very well written piece.
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I really loved this - I don't have anything bad to say.

You should really write that other fic.

And maybe a piece after Dean returns. He needs to be put back together. AU style?
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Sam felt his hands penetrate the soft earth, reaching for his brother. He was cold and needed his brother’s warmth: he needed the touch that was able to sooth him, the arms that would encircle him and keep him not only safe, but warm. Sam needed Dean, but all he got when he reached for him were arms caked with mud and weeds. Sam shut his eyes, letting a sob escape from his lips: He couldn’t reach Dean.

X

Heartbreakingly... wow! I love how I could feel Sam's pain in my gut...your words did that! That is what writing is to me...pouring emotions into words...so much so the reader can feel it deep inside! You did that for me...seriously...I'm not just saying that!

The ending...Sam thinking/feeling like he was dying and not giving a crap...that is so powerful and such a human thing for him to feel...excellent job!

Keep writing...write a little something every single day!

Oh...and don't forget to post...

Be well,

Karen
Twilightrayne chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
A good story, not something that i would choose to read off hand. I don't really like the whole brother caring thing going on. Well written, and immerses your senses in a plethora of fantastic and well thought of words.
anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great job for your first fan fic ever! Looking forward to more from you.
jenny chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hey, great job on the fic! i really liked it , and it almost made me cry! poor sam! :( you did a great job , keep writing!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is... so good...
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
so sad, but sweet! wish we could've seen this on the show. favorite paragraph? hmm i cant pick just one, the whole things is so perfect and show's how emotionally numb sam became after burying dean. he really did not care whether he lived or died, and ruby really did take advantage of him in that state.

the image of sam lying face down on dean's grave, through a thunderstorm, all alone is so damn heartwrenching, i think all the puppies on the block are bawling their eyes out.

thanks for posting his! *smishes you*

Lora