Reviews for The Mage Knights
A Reviewer chapter 3 . 5/1
It's actually Dame for female knights. I know that this is already completed, but it's just something to keep in mind.
L'air liar pantalon on fier fit
tkim619 chapter 21 . 1/9
WWWHHHAAOAOOO I LOVE THIS STORY!
tkim619 chapter 16 . 1/9
YEAHHH GO GO HARRY!
tkim619 chapter 8 . 1/9
WHOA... RUN AFTER HER HARRY! POOR Hermione
Percy Potter11 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I don't mean to be rude, but Ginny's real name is Ginevera, not Virginia. Just wanted to point that out. It says so in the books.
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
omg yay AU HP and H/Hr! This sounds like a great setup!
DragonTamer01 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Is Icicle supposed to be Bellatrix Lestrange?

Other than that small bit of confusion, I've thoroughly enjoyed this entire story.
DragonzWingz89 chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Oh...my...gosh! This story was soooo awesome! I loved how you mixed the olden times and harry potter together! I loved this story!
HelpmeHermione chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I couldn't help but notice you called Cho Chang, Sir Cho Chang instead of Lady Cho Chang in the third chapter. Hopefully just a simple mistake as women are never to be called Sir. I do like your story. It's fun and refreshing.
Camp Olympus chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Best 4 chapters of fanfition I've read. Could have more detal in the intro
Lydia Winchester Mikaelson chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Loved it
darrling chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
i love it! thus perished lord voldemort.
Twin chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I just want to point out some... mistake in this chapter if you will... when it comes to addressing nobility in medieval time, the females are addressed as "Lady" not "Sir", therefore for the case of Cho Chang its not supposed to be "Sir Cho Chang" but "Lady Cho Chang"
honeymooninmetropolis chapter 21 . 4/24/2009
The only thing that ruined this amazingly awesome story was the over-use of exclamation points - I kept reading it in a voice of fake shock. Otherwise, fantastic story!