Reviews for Contestation
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Heehee, I can definitely imagine the 2009 movie people doing this. :)
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hilarious! I loved that Holmes got so frustrated that the 'great brain' resorted to violence. :) Ah, the lengths to which our brothers (blood or otherwise) can drive us. Very good fun!
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ROFLMFAO! Oh god! Prank Wars between these two are fun to read! I say that Watson won the war with that last one involving Mycroft! You know Mycroft was enjoying that the entire time. :D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*snerk* Not nearly as funny as Embarrassed, but pretty close. Seeing the pranks those two could go on...

Keep writing!
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Whatever do you mean, "Out of character"?~KR
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was great. I found it very entertaining. Thankyou!
shedoc chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
ah the old use-our-siblings-aganst-us ploy! ive done that myself!

thanks for the laff
The Third Gerrideb chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was hilarious! Great job :)
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
LOL! This one defintely worked to cheer me up. Great parody without ever getting tasteless or unrealistic.
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Marvelous! Just brilliant! You just made the almost implausible possible! Who would have thought Holmes would demur to Mycroft that way? Wonders never cease!

And Watson was just as wicked going head to head with Holmes. Looks like he undermined his Boswell yet again!

Thanks for brightening the start of my day. _
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wonderful,wonderful read! I laughed loud and long. Bart, thank you very much for sharing.
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I hope the finish of the violin was not harmed. It is I believe a Stradivarious and any harm to it is a shame.