Reviews for Moony's Secret
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
(snickers)
LOVE Remus's threat to the Turdsleys!
And personally, I hope that the Turdsleys DO become werewolf food!
(grins evilly)
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww!
I'm glad Remmy's found his mate!
Even if his mate is technically still a baby!
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Please do a sequel!

And what is a "fetish"?
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
I really cannot believe you would write about and therefore indirectly condone a romantic relationship between a middle aged man and a 13 year old boy! That is paedophilia for the love of God! Quite frankly I am disgusted by this story and recommmend that in the future you age Harry sufficiently before you pair him off with Remus.
Blair Benet chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
hahahahahah I really like this story, and hope to read more from you later on... OH AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

~Toria~
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Aw...that is so sweet. And Harry's first word Moony. What was Harry's first word in the book series?
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
The beginning was good, you really had me hooked, I liked how you did the three scents thing, and the werewolf food made me laugh. But, the ending pretty much blows. I mean, it went from him being a baby to him being thirteen. No seeing if he was abused despite the warning, or Remus watching over him or anything. You just cut it off.
FarieAislin chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Is there a reason why it all of a sudden skipped from Harry first arriving at the Dursley's to the end of what I am assumeing to be Harry's 3rd year?
Tinkerbell-69-4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
great start. i love the threat of being were food.
Luna Nera chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
o this is interesting, please update soon, i want to know what happens next.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
love it can't wait for the next chapter hope it comes out soon
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow, awesome. Please continue, I want to see if Remus is actually obliviated or not. Cheers
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
the story seems intersting but your grammer could use a bit of help