Reviews for Firestarter
Disappointed chapter 16 . 8/23/2020
Lord, that was badly written! For someone who is still at school you sure don't know how to write well. No matter. With age come experience I think. Your premise was good but the delivery lacked finess and fire...quite literally. Fire your beta as they obviously don't know how to write either otherwise they would have picked up on your spelling and grammar mistake from chapter 1. Also, try separating your AN's from the actual story to make it flow better.
BORED OF COPYCAT chapter 12 . 8/23/2020
To be honest, If I wanted read Twilight I would have just picked the book and read it. Most of what you have written is verbatim from the books with just the small difference of Bella powers - which you don't even write her using often! Your rewrite is also not great so I suggest firing your current beta and reworking it with one that actually knows the English language. Good luck
IM007K chapter 14 . 2/18/2020
I would have liked "And monsters can be real"
IM007K chapter 13 . 2/18/2020
"Condamner-le" ne ceut pas vraiment dire "damn it". "Damn it" , veut plus dire "Fait chier". Et "DamnMerde".

(Condamner-ledans ces circonstances est employer pour juger. Comme "heroes damned by gods" , "the laws condem.." , "sentenced of six years by the court" etc... . Merde" and "Fait chier" sont des jurons dans ce cas. ︎a curse word︎)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2020
It’s too canon but the concept is great! But it left so many questions..

The organization is still after them, will she be turned? Will she need to move? She should also tell Charlie.
Ps chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
Oh man ! This was so much fun!
And it was cruel of you to stop at twilight!
Plz complete the rest .
Luvs2Read chapter 6 . 4/19/2018
Threw the fire she rose up like a phoenix
Kopec82 chapter 2 . 2/15/2018
Mucho gusto en conocerle is nice to meet you!
Encontrar is find wrong verb
top story chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
Best James take down ever!
Sassy Mami chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I'm loving this and I hope you come back some day and edit a few things, like the correct word use for some of the different language words. And also poso is well not hole. Thanks for the awesome story.
SerenShadow chapter 16 . 9/9/2017
That was excellent! A very well written and interesting fic! I love strong and confident badass Bellas! :) And her abilities were so freaking cool! I haven't read Firestarter but I did see the movie... oh, about 8 years ago or so, so I could see the parallels between the two. I think that backstory fit Bella (and Charlie) perfectly. :)
I'm kinda disappointed to see that you haven't written sequels. If you ever decide to come back to this world and continue the story, I am ALL in! :)
Also, I noticed that you had some really good music in the fic (I adore Glenn Miller... he's my favorite bigband era artist) so I made a playlist over on Spotify! I took some liberties... added a few more Glenn Miller songs (my favorites, basically) and added a Percy Faith song (A Theme from Summer's Place is gorgeous and perfectly fits with the playlist.) user/123492256/playlist/0LfRdjpmuzB0oxjbJojYTT
top story chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
I love when Bella is supernatural , always fun to read maybe a witch next?
Basker chapter 13 . 6/18/2017
Her powers are so awesome! Alice makes everything brighter lol
Basker chapter 10 . 6/18/2017
The Shop is scary as hell! Awesome chapter
I was worried Bella would scare Edward away
Lmao which would be rich.
The Blacks *rolls eyes*
I hope this isn't going to be a love triangle later on...
But this Bella doesn't seem the type.
The Quileutes would kill her if they knew what she could do ... they don't seem the type to take huge risks like that you know? The vampires are enough thanks very much... unless of course they could use her to eliminate said vampires. Then they'd love to have her.
Basker chapter 8 . 6/18/2017