Reviews for Firestarter
Ps chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
Oh man ! This was so much fun!
And it was cruel of you to stop at twilight!
Plz complete the rest .
Luvs2Read chapter 6 . 4/19/2018
Threw the fire she rose up like a phoenix
Kopec82 chapter 2 . 2/15/2018
Mucho gusto en conocerle is nice to meet you!
Encontrar is find wrong verb
top story chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
Best James take down ever!
Sassy Mami chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I'm loving this and I hope you come back some day and edit a few things, like the correct word use for some of the different language words. And also poso is well not hole. Thanks for the awesome story.
SerenShadow chapter 16 . 9/9/2017
That was excellent! A very well written and interesting fic! I love strong and confident badass Bellas! :) And her abilities were so freaking cool! I haven't read Firestarter but I did see the movie... oh, about 8 years ago or so, so I could see the parallels between the two. I think that backstory fit Bella (and Charlie) perfectly. :)
I'm kinda disappointed to see that you haven't written sequels. If you ever decide to come back to this world and continue the story, I am ALL in! :)
Also, I noticed that you had some really good music in the fic (I adore Glenn Miller... he's my favorite bigband era artist) so I made a playlist over on Spotify! I took some liberties... added a few more Glenn Miller songs (my favorites, basically) and added a Percy Faith song (A Theme from Summer's Place is gorgeous and perfectly fits with the playlist.) user/123492256/playlist/0LfRdjpmuzB0oxjbJojYTT
top story chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
I love when Bella is supernatural , always fun to read maybe a witch next?
Basker chapter 13 . 6/18/2017
Her powers are so awesome! Alice makes everything brighter lol
Basker chapter 10 . 6/18/2017
The Shop is scary as hell! Awesome chapter
I was worried Bella would scare Edward away
Lmao which would be rich.
The Blacks *rolls eyes*
I hope this isn't going to be a love triangle later on...
But this Bella doesn't seem the type.
The Quileutes would kill her if they knew what she could do ... they don't seem the type to take huge risks like that you know? The vampires are enough thanks very much... unless of course they could use her to eliminate said vampires. Then they'd love to have her.
Basker chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
Mmm great chapter
Basker chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
I loved their talk in the cafeteria! Loved it.
Bella is a wolf/lion with wings in sheep's clothing. Or a kraken. No... she's a gigantic dragon. Fire breathing beast of medieval horror! Or something.
Basker chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
I wish the fic had started here. The first few chapters were just... twilight with minor changes :(
Ugh Jessica! Why! Just why!?Bella wouldn't have rough MORE attention on herself if not for her... Jess is gonna love it though lol
I loved how she can make the room hotter with just her anger. Did she somehow control the weather too?
I thought she was exaggerating when she mentioned being the dangerous girl ever born.
Basker chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
Edward should have let the truck crush her. Or at least force her into using her powers.
Why does she call her dad Charlie? She wasn't raised away from him?
Bella was pretty annoying until she confronted Edward. Even though I don't think she has any right to question him about anything in the first place. I mean especially in her position... trying to dig deeper/insert yourself into a persons private life only invites them to do the same to you. BUT if it's because she's lonely and wants a friend... it made me soften up real quick lmao
When she wondered if he had been experimented on I went "awww" lol
Basker chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
It's wild how even though this Bella had a completely different upbringing with the more "stable" parent, she ends up exactly the same lmao
And Charlie becomes impulsive and leads Bella to the vampires!
x AnneCullen x chapter 16 . 6/6/2017
Great story. The plot was very interesting and I loved how different and strong Bella was. Hope you will think about doing a sequel.