Reviews for Eternal Summer
BellaAndEdwardLover9 chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)

& i love Bella & Edward together
Twilight-Anime-Fan chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
please ,continue i love the storyit's great
Be-Light-ed chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
What a fun story! I've never read one where Edward is changed in modern day. Hope to see more people reading and reviewing! Great job so far.

Annie
sandra moore chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
I wish you would still run this story its so good you got me hooked on it and its going to kill me for you to never let me know how it ends for them i loved the story line you had going.
Raz.Cullen chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
not so much Edward and Bella.. Hopefully soon cuz u write good )
angelbaby696 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
and that's why i hate reading incomplete stories... instead of putting that it's complete, maybe you should put in the summary that it's on perm hiatus. i, for one, was really getting into the story, then i get a fake chappie.. that sucks. i like the story, and the plotline, and the way it was written, but it just irks me when ppl put a story on hiatus but say it's complete... i only read complete stories right now cause i've got so many that i'm waiting on updates for. maybe ya'll should have written the whole thing out before you started posting it... that would have been a better alternative. then if you guys decided that you didn't want to finish it, you could have just put it up as a 1-shot and not led the ppl that gave you the 56 reviews on thinking it was gonna be a longer story.

sorry for my rant, it really was a good story, just irritating... esp since you left it with a bit of a cliffy.

angel
SabLuvsLogan chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Sad to hear this story won't be continued, it was a rather enjoyable read up until this point.
kdillin chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
cant wait to see what happens next
texbratt67 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Loved the reunion and the sex was just way too HOT. Love it and can't wait for more.
wackynicolecsu chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
YAY! finally they are back together! ok so nasty neighbor but whatever. Can't wait to read more!
caligyrl4cullen chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Yea! Reunited at last and with a lemon at that. Can't waifor next chap... Loved it!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
YAY! Finally! Great update looking forward to seeing if Maria sends her boys to Forks High too or are they older (can't remember), can't wait for the next update :)
the real teacher chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
i liked it! The idea of Edward hearing someone's thoughts is hilarious!

I am surprised he didn't go and scare the shit out of that man!
pumpkinborg chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
M... Lemony goodness. Really good chapter
mssammydean chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Aw...Bella's..maybe forgiving Edward.. That's a start. I was expecting her to run into her house as soon as Edward pulled over.

Loved the lemon. Very sexy. *fans self*

The stupid neighbour pervert was just freaking hilarious too. Pair that with Edward's possessiveness... *gigglesnorts*

I'm so happy with the way things are going. ExB are doing great so far...they're gonna get closer and fall in love...Bella's going to find out about what's really up with E... Oh yes, things are looking up.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more!