Reviews for Green Eyes
Red Constance chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
This was really, massively adorable!
I got added to a community and wondered what else was on it and I'm so glad I did!
It was a good, quick read with good characters and when I have some time- I'll go on and read the one shots!
Happy writing :)
Mishelle20 chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Amazing story. I LOVED reading it.
Spookysammy chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
I really loved the part where Kerry meets Dean after he is back from Hell. No words are spoken between them until Sam comes to call them in the room. But so much is still been said. The way he holds her face, and she closes her eyes in disbelief. When he realizes seeing the scar what happened to their baby. And Kerry's breakdown after that. everything was perfectly written.
I truly loved your story.
Amanda35125 chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
You have so redeemed yourself!
Amanda35125 chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
sex on a stick
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 20 . 10/8/2010
loved this story
forrealihatethissite chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
AHH! Will they be added onto this story, or will it be a new story? Should I be searching your profile for these stories? I CANT WAIT! this is one of my favorite stories
Shadows7X chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
I really enjoyed this story but i had to leave a review for this chapter as it made me laugh! Keep up the good work :)
ShortLILPunk chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
AW Dean kissed her. )... I had a feeling that he would. Good thing Kerry is awake now.
ShortLILPunk chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I like the fact that you don't gloss over the fact that Dean is a player lol. It's more realistic this way, and I appreciate that about your story.
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I was so afraid that this story was going to be immature, but you have plesantly surprised me. I really, really like how it has started out. Good job!
AirInThere chapter 19 . 2/6/2010
Oh my goodness, I just read your entire story and it was incredible. I seriously loved it. I just got into Supernatural a couple weeks ago but I was seriously crying when Dean went to hell and when she lost the first baby.

And you'd only seen two episodes? So amazing. Absolutely amazing job. :)
xAracnaex chapter 19 . 12/3/2009
oh my god i absolutely loved this! it was so amazing. i think you should check out my fic. it's a fic about bobby having a daughter but it kinda unfolds differently. i like it, but i wrote it lol. anyway, i really enjoyed reading this and i'm glad you wrote as much as you did :)