Reviews for Ai & Ren
huyutfsakura chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was cute! ;D
Sakiba6609 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I never imagined this pair.
ZoSanFreakX chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ahh i LOVED that. Haha loved the end aswell. Poor bald guy:L
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Poor old man!
Unending Enigma chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Rofl at the end
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
... That was HOT And cute Hehehehe, I love it I've been on a RenxAi binge, so Off to read more Very nice job
Lykan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Very Erotic.
hohohope chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
lol ren is such a pedo but i gotta love him Ai and Ren should end up together. I love your story!
violetmwhina chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i love the story very hot

and it was funny when ai's gandfather walked in one them while they were doing it i thought that was so funny
Mukkura chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow, that was really really REALLY good. I freakin love this, a lot. This is the first hell girl fan fic that I read and I must say that I'm very pleased. I forgot to pay attention to the rating but whatever. I've read many things like this before but this has got to be one of the best! Good job! I love it!
LadyTargaryenBlack chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OH. MY. GOD. OH MY GOD! I can not believe what I read here! I loved it! I loved it! I started watching anime a little while ago, and I think the couple Ai / Ren is perfect! If you watched the second season (Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori) you noticed how most obvious is the relationship. It attacks the spider when she does not forgive Oh, etc ... For me, only this couple! I hate the couple Honne-Onna/Ren! They have in common, or combine! Anyway, I loved your fic! Congratulations! Write another one! I'd be very happy! Kisses!
Guniki chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Whoa whoa whoa this is sexy!
prinsesa ng buwan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love it... Made me soak my panties I just hope you write a threesome ai,yamawaro and ren
Cristinne chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
"The poor bald man was never the same."

made me laugh. haha.

I'm not really comfortable with reading lemon yet, but I tried to anyway. and even if I'm a complete newbie on this area, I could tell that it was good... o.0

good job. :D
IwasBornaRainicorn chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
one of the best lemons i have ever read in my entire life! yaya i love renXai ! the endign was funny too... i feel sorry for the old bald guy. lol
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »