Reviews for Mercenary For Hire
Gemini Slacker chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Wow, this super extreme cool fic.
Please continue!
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
DAMN U! MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER! U CANT CALL IT QUITS YET!
MahoganyJinx chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
This is extremely well written, why did you stop?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Gosh this is so great- its one of a kind. Its completely amazing! i practically come onto this fanfic everyday just to see an updated chapter. please complete it! its awesome!1
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Naruto and Finall fantasy are cool. Just like this story. Please make another chapter soon!

spuall and naruto rul!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
paa-LESE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! IM PRACTICALLY DYING! IT was so awesome im itching for the next one. please please please please write one more! -from FAnficGirlxz!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
The starting was so sad but it gets better right :)

Squall and Naruto are both my favorite characters- also Cloud. Please continue its majorly AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Damn the wait is long. Its been on this chapter for almost this whole year! ITS KILLING ME! the story is so awesome it HAS to be FINISHED! ITS EPIC! Man i feel sorry for any poor suckers that dis this story! Ill be waiting for the chapter 5! good luck and i hope you get of the writers block thing

see ya
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Wooowwww! It's great! Can't wait to see whats next! Will Naruto meet Squall? Will he fight Seilfer?- its alllll so trilling
crimsonmoon08 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Please, please, please continue this story! I love it so far.. please update soon!
w- easy enough chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
that... thinking about it, really sucks. I mean, when you beat something, you basically loot it...and Naruto was just beat...darn, poor Naruto. I hope he gets his stuff back, and whaps Seifer a good one.
raine45hq chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Amazing story. One of my best. I'm very excited for the next chapter!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
good story, I really hope he finds the man who took his stuff and beats the hell out of him.
wooden farts there on the go chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
This is awsome, please update
Zero Sparda chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Never steal from a ninja