Reviews for The Wishing Tree
kklee15 chapter 1 . 2/13
This needs to be made into a movie or a published book
Mell C chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Great story. Loved the unique elements you created. Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was so magnificent. It was magical. I've got shivers from the beauty of it. I can't even explain in words how incredible I thought this was. Thank you for sharing it with us in the fandom.
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
What a beautiful fairytale. Elements of canon (the lullaby, the goodbye) mixed with Sleeping Beauty, and ending up in the real world instead of something supernatural. Lovely...
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Loved ur idea of a wishing tree ! Just plain beautiful :) 3
Luna Bella V chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved it, so sweet
cherryrose89 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow this was an amazing one shot! I loved it!
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awwwww, my goodness, that was precious. - So magical & dreamy. :)
Definately different & I loved it.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was really cute. I loved this story a lot!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I'm all crying and stuff! Aw man! 3
-Twi2thePoI xx
TheTwilitNight chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
God, I cry like a little baby every time I read this story! What you've written is so beautiful that I'm captivated: please continue writing such beautiful work!
tehrager chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Such a charming tale.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aww. Great story, so sad. If only their kiss/touch thing had happened earlier, then she wouldn't have lost her virginity to some random stranger instead of the guy she loved, but ah, well, can't win every time. Still a great story though. Well done.
ttrentnk chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
WOW! I JUST READ THIS STORY AND I'M SO INLOVE WITH IT. IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY! I CALLED MY MOM TO READ IT ALSO AND IF IT'S OK WITH YOU I'D LOVE NOTHING MORE THEN TO PRINT THIS STORY OUT SO I CAN SHOW SOME GIRLS I WORK WITH. THIS REALLY IS FANTATIC!
snowish chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I read this secretly in a class. I had to struggle not to cry at the end (I'm not quite that passionate about french, sorry, professor). in my opinion, that's the mark of a true storyteller. good job. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »