Reviews for Starting New
russia2774 chapter 16 . 6/18
Please update more chapters soon love it
Kellymc88 chapter 16 . 3/14
I so wish you would finish this
ROSE212 chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
i really like this story! except i hate how all these guys are cheating on rose i mean come on! can you finally let her have a happy ending with christian!? i mean a girl can only take so much before going off the deep end! and i also hate how marcus cheated with lissa thats really ooc for her cuz lissa would never do that to rose... well anyway please update soon.
df chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
the reason I don't really get this story is that as the reader we should have a clue or a fucking hint as to what is going on even if rose didn't...marcus was saying he would die without her and she was his whole life and shit but why would he say that if he was attracted to lissa...the readers should have seen some interactions between the two of them... without rose seeing of course and same with dimitri...I absolutely hated how you gave dimitri a happy ending...he married rose and was cheating on her the whole time...had no feelings for her except lust apparently and married her...cheated on her on her wedding could that ever EVER be forgiven? it couldn't not in this life or the next... so yes I hated your was total bullshit..everytime someone said they loved rose I was like ya right. and Christian I have every confidence that he will cheat on her because we cant believe I thing your characters say...there is no way for us to tell the good guys from the bad guys cause you don't let us know! until they cheat,well caught by rose anyway
fhdjs chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
I cant believe you gave that Russian cunt someone to love after what he did...un fucking believeable!
df chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
why in the fuck would she be friends with dimitri? HEll to the no
not a chance in fucking hell
jfgkl chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I cant believe dimitri would do that...and I sooo believed him! hes such a great liar a...fucker why cant you just kill him off or Tasha that would be good...if he really loved Tasha like he said he wouldn't have gotten with rose and fucked her!
me chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
well that was confusing. I thought marcus loved rose and then all of a sudden hes with lissa but they didn't even live in the same area so he only say lissa when they got to the academy and all of a sudden their together...I don't get it and I don't get the shit dimitri put rosethrough...just because him and Tasha got in a fight he lies to rose and asks her to marry just doesn't make any sense to me...and then rose wants to be friends with him and we get to see him fall in love withthis yuck no thank you...I didn't want him to ever be happy after what he did he doesn't deserve it.
e chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
really she wants to be friends with dimitir? that betrayal went way to far for that...fuck him
Please continue chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
So heartbroken that this story hasn't been updated in such a long time. I love it. Please continue.
OMG chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
OMG! Ahh! Shocking plot twist. Again! (By the way I love your story)
loventherussian17 chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
really great story hope u update soon cant wait to see what happens next
MaggieChauvin chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
Well i hope you continue updating! It has been months! Great story
DimitriRose4Ever14 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Omgawd! Where's Vik? Update soon pleasee!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 16 . 4/16/2010