Reviews for Good Things Come in Small Packages
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I loved that part- "It'll be like Eharmony for Jasper." SO FUNNY
Team Major Whitlock chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I love this story please update ASAP x
lolacola27 chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
I know it's been a year since you've updated but PLEASE continue :)
chrisso chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
Loved it.

Haven't been on fanfic for ages but for some reason your story poped into my head this morning. It was lucky coz I got to read two new chapters insted of just one.

I think your 'scene' was pretty good. Not too over the top.
shakesparrow chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
I love the story, except the constant change in POV is beginning to get a little tedious. Perhaps it would help with character development to stick with one POV per chapter... Other than that, it is great! Super idea.
nickiecullenforlife chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
loved it!
girlwithwings2 chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
keep writing
Obsessive Alice and Jasper fan chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
OMG YAY jasper for finally seeing sense about Camilla... heeheehee cant wait for more please update soon
The Random Artist chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
A cliffhanger? Noooo! And yes! Finally, some sense has come through Jasper's thick head! I can't wait for the next chapter! :))
Sydney chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
haha.. amazing... i havent even read the books (ive only seen the movies) but i(like you) LOVEEEE Jasper... another chapter, Please?
deltagirl74 chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
He's starting to catch on. I'm glad he realized he loves Alice before he finds out but I still can't wait for those fireworks.
Lil-Ruty chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter. It was so sweet of Jasper to imagine their live if he was with Alice. I have this horrible feeling that its was Peter who took the phone. Can't wait for the next chapter. Have a great holiday!
chrisso chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
oooh such an exciting chapter, I cant believe Jasper wants to marry Camilla, he cant do it. Poor Elaina.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

BTW how old is Elaina?
inmyeyes19 chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
omg yes finally! i wonder wats gonna happen next
polkahotass chapter 20 . 12/21/2010