Reviews for Get Raped: Doctor's Orders
HerInconstancy chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I've read Teacher's Pet and GRDO several times each and I never stop loving them. Unfortunately, I can't tell which side likes it more. Masochistic or Sadistic. You've given each of the the character's a kind of passion that I can't even describe. So, I can honestly say that the two parts of this whole are my favorite piece of tragedy.
khlover chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
i like the ending so good
FrozenFiasco chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
Wait, that's the end? I kind of don't get it I mean what did he write? lol i mean I think i know but I'm slow so yeah lol but nonetheless great story! I love it and you kept the actually story going and not wandering off to some other freaking situation that had nothing to do with anything so thank you so much for that! Really!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Wait...did sora say he took away roxas's virginity?
Mcgde chapter 15 . 3/17/2013

This story.

I think I was 12 when I first started reading it.

Now I'm 15 in less than a month.

I'm not really sure why I read it.

The plot is so depressing, and there isn't any smut.

But, I will give you this.

It was a story that took hold of the heart and squeezed, hard, until every ounce of happiness was gone from it.

And then you had to give it a happy ending.

P.S. None of that to be taken in a negative way, of course .-.
YoungChaos chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
This was great, best story I've ever read and i've read some good stories but this one catches my eye! Hope you do another story like it!
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Oh my god…
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Yeeees u should let roxas and sora end up toguether poor kids need some love After all they have gone through
FrozenFiasco chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Keep going! I'm a fan of this story! and the first one was good too! I was planning on writing my own kingodm hearts story where riku or sephrioth were the bad guy lol. I'm loving this story, keep writing! Poor Sora! Did his legs have to go? I was kind of hoping Sora finally just obeyed and would be able to keep whatever was left of his legs. I know that was painful. Riku is a horrible horrible man and bad Coud! He's such a dick in this story.
kimmyko-san chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter! Please keep writing more.
luckycat222 chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
Update this soo please! ITs like SO FREAKIN GOOD! :)
Innocent Uke Or NOT chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
O MY FREAKEN GOD! So muxh has happen god I hope that Sora and Roxas live through this, and that Riku doesnt take then a way from life.

Pleaseeee continue I must know the end ." tehe XD

KeybladeMosstar chapter 14 . 9/2/2012

(Great story, by the way. Pardon my spaz attack...)
Mcgde chapter 14 . 9/2/2012