Reviews for Paths to the Singularity
Nichalia chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh that sneaky Old Spock! I do so love his machinations!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
that was actually really nice ;_;
argona chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed reading you.
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AWESOME

SIMPLY AMAZING
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was odd but incredibly well written. I would have liked more explanation for why Uhura broke it off, and I feel quite sad for her, actually, but this was interesting. Thank you for sharing. :-)
Doni chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was truly lovely! Amazing work.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
How the hell this this gem of one shot got only 9 reviews? phih, under appreciated I can tell you that :). I love it, it is...oh man...I love emotions that you inserted when Spock came into his cabin. I thought that Spock just kissing him would freak Kirk right out but you compensated for that already describing how he acted with less restraint after his melt with Spock Prime. Also, I was a bit shocked that Spock Prime would transfer those feelings as well to Spock but you covered that as well. Spock would not acted on it, because it would be illogical :), unless he did not feel something himself.

Great job and so emotional :sigh: :D I do hope you would write some more for Spork :D
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved it tha ka for sharing xx
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww...
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw, cute story.
calhale chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OMG that was amazing. I loved it! It was sweet and fluffy but hot and lusty at the smae time and the heart breaking moment where spock prime kissed kirk was so... Oh god i wanted to cry for the man. It was devistating! Thanks for writing.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*claps* Wonderful story! Thank you so very much for sharing!
Kaniner chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I think this was one of the best written and well thought-out fanfics on here. Thank you very much for sharing. I enjoyed reading it. )
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice story

Thank you !
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow.

I love it! This is a fantastic story. Filled with emotion and perfectly in character!

SpockPrime is a sneaky bastard, but I love him all the more for it.

Thanks for sharing!