Reviews for Fandom Installment: Kingdom Hearts Here I Come
Less-Then-3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
God I miss this
demoinckittyFYI chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
you never finshed your story it is a very well one
Suntiger chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
lol you're now my favorite author for loving both anime and games. I was a huge fan of YYH! Anyway, I stayed up until...4 AM to read the whole thing. I hope you update! This is hilarious!

I've always disliked extreme fangirls (like Twilight fan girls...oh wow they scare me), and I like how Tal changes into a real person over time.

I'll keep an eye out for this!
ninja-of-twilight chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
I hope to read more. Keep up the good work.
furiookami chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
*SPOILER ALERT*

(relaton to the Omake)

Xigbar isn't really buddies with Xemnas. Remember in KH Birth By Sleep when Briag's face was totalled along with his eye?

Something between there somehow connected Briag with Xhenort thus the samething with Xemnas and Xigbar.

BTW, in KH DDD, it explains about Organization XIII, and it's TRUE purpous- just a whole lot of Xhenorts. But thats all I know for now until the English version comes out- I may correct this post. And if I got anything wrong anybody may correct me.

This Is a great chapter!

Your stalker,

Furiookami
BM chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love it! love the narration. I'm a sucker for little laughs like "Alarm clock summoned to raise the dead" and "Thou shalt not let anime into ones house" Good laughs all the way through! Cant wait to read the next chapter!

-BM
KlonoaDreams chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Okay, I don't know exactly how long ago I favorited this fic...all I can is that I'm glad I did! :D Finally read it last night (wasting sleep has never been SO much worth it...especially on a school night) and I gotta say...this was much more than I expected! :D You are a genius and let me tell you...Tal is my hero for asking that question!

I would actually ask Sephiroth if he's compensating for something with that sword, but reality is cruel since he's fictional. He's STILL on my kill list, though. He knows what he did...

Okay, now the part with Yuffie...I'm not a Yuffie hater. I love Yuffie to bits, even went as far as to spend an HOUR looking for her in the forest in FFVII (I'm sticking with this chick till the end). I haven't gotten that far into my game, so I haven't experienced her materia stealing episode, but I know of it (YouTube helps)...still, she's my favorite FFVII girl.

However, that didn't keep me from laughing so hard when Tal punched Yuffie! In fact, I WANT to be the person to GIVE her that award! XD Ah...

This is like my second time reading this fic. And about Tal...the moment I started reading this fic, I had a hunch that I could not, no matter how hard I tried, hate Tal. I was right...I don't hate her...she's too awesome and, truth be told, she acts and sounds like a real person (this includes the fan girl part)... Hating her would make me feel like a jerk...

You're doing a great job! :D Keep up the great work! I'll be keeping a close eye on this fic!
Summertime Sasuke chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
I've re-read this whole fic maybe three times, and it still makes me giggle.

Congratulations on getting married, by the way.
EstelleDusk chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
*le gasp* How dare you insult my Beyblade anime that's not really an anime in my eyes but not a cartoon either!

:P Partly joking.

This story is, admittedly, pretty darn funny. :) I didn't see a complete tag on it, but hopefully you'll eventually finish it. Or at the very least keep it entertaining. _
someone on the internet chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
Oh hey, this fic is back! Well, good to see you again.

Ha ha, Sora is too innocent for a drama program. But I'm sure he would lose his innocence shortly into joining. That would be interesting.
MangaMusicTV chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
I literally had to step outside and scream I was so happy you updated! As always I feel better after reading one of your stories and I can't wait in till the next one!
furiookami chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
The only thing I see here is...

EPICOSITY! Thanks for updating!
Minx The Shadow Thief chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
AHHHHHH! YOU'RE BACK! I was grinning ear to ear while reading this chapter...and at the mention of Port Royal...AKJHNKFGNALOJS JOHNNY DEPP! *fangirl flail* Anyway, congratz on the marriage and tell your husband I approve because he wants you to write, though you probably don't care either way.

Anyways, keep on swimming aka writing.

~Minx
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
xD Beyblade is crappy anime? Hey thats my childhood your talking about! LOL
MangaMusicTV chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Loved it! It is very funny and it makes me feel bad for music is ok in moderation but if I had to go there...Oh the seeing Riku suffer is going to be hilarious.