Reviews for Surveillance
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/27
This was adorable. I love the intercourse timeline and the subtlety of Vincent's reactions to her. Banter with Rufus and the Turks was also enjoyable. Nicely done.
Joy Blue chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
It doesn't matter what fandom or pairing you write, they will always come out brilliant! Very enjoyable read :)
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great fanfic! The characterisation is perfect and I liked how you transitioned between past and present - it was very smooth. Thanks for sharing!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Haha, would have liked a bit more fluff at the end but really cute story!
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
hehehe this was very well written. I love the way that you potray Yuffie
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love this. Yuffie IS smarter than she lets on! :) Lovely writing and characterization, keep up the good work!
Bahamut.girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Are you continueing this? It's wonderful!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Awesome.
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Haha, nicee.

Wonderful plot and witty ending. Loved it.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This feels so darn in-character it's criminal. And beautiful. And made me go GYARGHSOGOOD. It was fun how Yuffie gets Valentine to fess up while they fight. :) Thanks for writing this!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
*grins* LOVE IT!
xandria chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I liked this a lot! Despite it being short, it's a really good story. And your characterization of Vincent and Yuffie are spot on, in my opinion. Good work!
YACCBS chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Great read, had me grinning - love the sass and the snark. Bonus points for flawless mechanics. :D
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Too bad! I would have loved to see Vincent kiss Yuffie's feet lol. But it was very cute - if you can Vincent or Yuffie that ;) 3
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh my God! I don't know why but I just found this fic so HOT! Made blush and everything. It was SEXY! I really enjoyed it. Great work. And believe me when I say I REALLY hope to see more from you soon. XOXO